10th March 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Hotel Management Graduation course in Abroad

Hello Sir,
What are entrance exams I need to
give for going abroad just to doing
Hotel Management course in Graduation?
Please let me know about the entrance exam.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  3. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  4. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  5. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  6. Can I study Hotel Management course in Abroad for free?
  7. List of entrance exams to study Hotel Management course in Newzealand?
  8. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  9. Difference between GRE & GMAT?
  10. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  12. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad being a 34 years old male?
  13. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Entrance exams except GMAT to study Management course in abroad?
  15. Entrance exams for Hotel Management? colleges in pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Hotel Management entrance exams dates? How to prepare for these exams?
  17. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  18. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
13th March 2015, 05:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Hotel Management Graduation course in Abroad

The entrance exams to pursue Hotel management course, varies from one country to another country. In some countries like USA, UK and Australia, universities offers Hotel management course admissions on the basis of SAT or ACT scores, while universities in Germany, Singapore offers admissions on the basis of IELTS score of the candidates. So, You should choose any one entrance exam among SAT, ACT and IELTS, depending upon the country and university, in which you want to pursue your Hotel management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?