25th March 2010, 07:26 PM
tonyaugustine99

Is it possible to do M.Tech in Marine Engineering after B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Colleges for M.Tech Marine Engineering in Australia? Fee structure and scholarship details?

Now i am doing b-tech in automobile engineering.Is it possible to take m-tech in marine engineering? If it possible i like to take m-tech from abroad(Australia).Which are good colleges for m-tech marine engineering in australia?Pls give the fee details?Give details about any scholorships for this......

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  3. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  4. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  5. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  6. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  7. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. What is the fee structure of Marine Engineering course? Can I get a Scholarship for pursuing the course? -- [New]
  9. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  10. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  11. Which is the best country to study marine engineering? Is there any scholarship available?
  12. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. What are the steps to follow to do MS in Marine Engineering from colleges in Germany?
  14. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  15. best marine engineering colleges run by management in south india?
  16. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  17. Any course related to Automobile Engineering after Marine Engineering? From which institute can I do?
  18. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
4th July 2011, 11:07 PM
rehan426

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in Marine Engineering after B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Colleges for M.Tech Marine Engineering in Australia? Fee structure and scholarship details?

Hi!
in India there is no availability of M-tech in IIt's. so u can get M-tech in other col like
Manipal University,PGS col,VIIT etc.,
And a kind information for u that u dont have any Eng colleges or Universities in Australia for Auotomobile Engg.u can have them in U.K
23rd October 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in Marine Engineering after B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Colleges for M.Tech Marine Engineering in Australia? Fee structure and scholarship details?

Is it possible to do M.tech in marine engineering after completing B.tech in computer science engineering? Then please inform me how to approach and the fee particulars?
19th June 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do marine engineering after b. tech in civil engineering?
24th March 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

purshuing b.tech final sem,can i do m.tech in marine engineering,if can u list the colleges name or site name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?