13th July 2012, 11:37 AM
ankit s sharma

Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science to get a Government Job?

Which exams should i give to get a government job(also in defence) after completing B.Sc. in Computer science?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams should I give to get a government job after doing BSc computer science?
  2. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
  4. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  5. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  6. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  7. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry? -- [New]
  8. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  9. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  10. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  11. In which companies can I get a job after graduating from BSc Computer Science?
  12. Exam to be give to become a Customs Officer after T.Y.BSc Computer Science?
  13. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  14. Where can I search for a job after completing BSc computer science? Which companies can give me a job?
  15. How to get a government job after completing M.E in Computer Science and Engineering? Any entrance exams for government job?
  16. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  17. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  18. Is it necessary for a person to qualify B.Ed to get a government job after BSc Maths? Age requirement for ladies in government job? Which entrance exams to give?
29th July 2012, 07:28 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science to get a Government Job?

In order to get a government job after B.Sc, you can appear for different competitive exams. If you want to get in to banking jobs, you can apply for bank written exams for clerk/PO posts. On the other you can appear for UPSC and SSC exams to apply for jobs in various government departments. You can apply for jobs in civil services, defense sector, intelligence bureau, police forces, income tax and sales tax, customs and excise etc. You can also attend PSU exams so as to apply for jobs in companies like SAIL, NTPC, ISRO, HAL etc.
5th November 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science to get a Government Job?

can anyone get admsn for mbbs after completion of bsc in chemistry..???
6th November 2012, 04:43 PM
Ravi kumar pawar
Member+

After bsc in computer scince you can apply for many goverment jobs such as ibps clerk & po, sbi clerk & po, gramin bank officer etc in bank

You also eligible ssc entrance exam for getting goverment job

In railway you also eligible for many post

You may go for si in polish forces, income tex officer, civil service and many
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?