2nd January 2011, 05:27 PM
sunnybhuie

Is it necessary for a person to qualify B.Ed to get a government job after BSc Maths? Age requirement for ladies in government job? Which entrance exams to give?

I am qualified in B.Sc. maths.Is it necessary that the person should be qualified in b.ed for government job? and what is the age required for the ladies in government teaching job? and which entrance exam should I give?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the age criteria followed for getting government teaching job for ladies?
  2. Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?
  3. What should I do to get government job in School or College after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  4. Am I eligible to give the government exams to get government job at the age of 19? -- [New]
  5. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  6. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future?
  7. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  8. Which exams should I give to get a government job after doing BSc computer science?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  10. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
  11. Is it difficult to get a government job without someone's approach and corruption? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  13. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age?
  15. Government job after completing B.Sc with 75% from PU?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for the government job exams after the age of 33 years?
  17. Am I eligible to get Central Government job with 83% marks scored in B.Sc Maths?
  18. Is age a major factor for getting the government job? Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 34 years?
11th April 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary for a person to qualify B.Ed to get a government job after BSc Maths? Age requirement for ladies in government job? Which entrance exams to give?

is it nessary to do b ed in computer science? i had degree of MCS & i m a juniar periad basis lecturer.
8th May 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary for a person to qualify B.Ed to get a government job after BSc Maths? Age requirement for ladies in government job? Which entrance exams to give?

what is the new exam for Bed qualifier . please give me imformation about this exam
19th October 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

if B.ed is absolutely necessary for MCS teacher
19th November 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

is b.ed is necessary for govt job......i have done bs.hons in chemistry
2nd March 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I am M.sc in maths,can i apply goverment teaching job.
13th June 2016, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

I am arts graduate and done music diploma ,teaching in a public school for 14 years age is 39 am I eligible for gov teacher job?
21st May 2022, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Can I get teaching job at the age of 47
12th December 2022, 12:57 PM
ShivamSharma79

It is true that school teaching jobs in the government sector require candidates to have a B.Ed. There are many platforms on the internet that provide govt job information including job criteria, requirements, syllabus, etc. Platforms like Formal Monkey, Sarkari jobs, and indgovtjobs are the top platforms that help the most.
12th December 2022, 06:57 PM
ShivamSharma79

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnybhuie View Post
I am qualified in B.Sc. maths.Is it necessary that the person should be qualified in b.ed for government job? and what is the age required for the ladies in government teaching job? and which entrance exam should I give?
It is true that school teaching jobs in the government sector require candidates to have a B.Ed. There are many platforms on the internet that provide govt job information including job criteria, requirements, syllabus, etc. Platforms like Formal Monkey, Sarkari jobs, and indgovtjobs are the top platforms that help the most
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?