21st September 2015, 01:23 PM
yaswanthmurthaeti

Which is the entrance test for MSc medical pharmacology

g-pat is entrance test m.sc medical pharmacology? yes or no

Related Questions:
  1. Project topics in Pharmacology? I am doing MSc medical pharmacology
  2. How to get admission in AP or anywhere in India for Ph.D medical pharmacology course?
  3. Procedure to take admission in MSc Pharmacology in SMS medical college? I am a pharma student
  4. Can I apply for alopathic medicines after completing MSc in Medical Pharmacology?
  5. Which books will give me full information about GPAT?
  6. Scope in medical pharmacology for a Ayurved passed out student?
  7. Can I attend the entrance exam of MSc in Pharmacology? I am a BHMS Bachelor of Homeopathy
  8. Which are the colleges offering master of science in Pharmacy? What is the fee structure?
  9. List of the colleges and eligibility criteria for MSc medical Pharmacology in Hyderabad?
  10. Which are the MBBS exams held?
  11. Which has more scope in India between M.Pharma in Pharmacology and MSc medicine pharmacology
  12. Different courses offered after B.Pharm? Names of the colleges and universities?
  13. When will NEET start in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Am I eligible to give MSc in pharmacology? I am a student who has scored 59%
  15. Am i eligible for Ph.D. in General Medicine after M.Sc. in Medical Pharmacology?
  16. What is the Entrance Test to pursue M.Sc in Medical Anatomy in Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal? Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course? Important Dates regarding this Entrance Exam?
  17. Date of MSc Microbiology entrance exam? Is MSc medical Microbiology better than MSc Microbiology? Best college for MSc Medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in MBBS with 65% marks in 12th?
20th October 2015, 05:57 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the entrance test for MSc medical pharmacology

Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is an exam that is conducted for admission to M.Pharma/Ph.D.

AICTE conducted GPAT Exam on 23 & 24 February, 2015.

You cannot take admission to M.Sc. Medical Pharmacology through GPAT Exam.

For admission to these courses, you will have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the University itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?