20th June 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

IGNOU offers M.E. in Mechanical through Correspondence?

I want to do M.E in IGNOU in mechanical...i have completed my B.E with 88%. Is IGNOU offering M.E in mechanical in correspondence.
Plz guide me...
I hope for your positive response...

Related Questions:
  1. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  2. Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. Which are the IGNOU colleges in Mumbai offering correspondence degree after completing diploma in electronics engineering from MSBTE?
  4. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed?
  5. Correspondence course in B.Ed from Mumbai which do not require teaching experience?
  6. What is the time of commencement of B.Ed course from DU? Any other universities offering the same course in correspondence within Delhi?
  7. Does IGNOU has M.Phil through correspondence
  8. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  9. How to take admission in D.Ed through IGNOU correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am i eligible to join correspondence PhD program after my MCA from IGNOU?
  11. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  12. How to do correspondence B.Ed from IGNOU university? I have done M.Com with 63%
  13. Universities providing M.Com through correspondence?
  14. How to do B.Com Part II through IGNOU correspondence?
  15. How to do D.Ed as correspondence course from IGNOU?
  16. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  17. Eligibility for any correspondence course after 12th from Arts stream from Kerela State Syllabus? List of courses offered by IGNOU?
  18. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU
20th October 2015, 05:53 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: IGNOU offers M.E. in Mechanical through Correspondence?

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University. As you have completed your Bachelor in Engineering with a very nice percentage and wanted to do Masters in Engineering (M.E) in mechanical branch from this open university.

I am sorry to say that IGNOU does not offer this course.

**I also want to add that M.E is a regular course. So it is very difficult to do this course through correspondence. You can do this course in weekend but you can’t do it through distance or correspondence mode.

**You can complete the M.E course in the duration of 3 years. This is the only disadvantage of doing M.E through weekend. So in my opinion if you have decided to do the M.E then you can opt for weekend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?