19th May 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Exact date for the interview test? How to prepare for the test? What is the date of the interview?

Kindly can you please tell me the exact date for the interview test and what I have to prepare for the test. I am an Arts student and I have scored 83% in English on my Isc.
Can you please help me my telling me the date for the interview .Thank you.

28th August 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exact date for the interview test? How to prepare for the test? What is the date of the interview?

what is the timing for exam????
12th September 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exact date for the interview test? How to prepare for the test? What is the date of the interview?

What is eligibility for this?
17th May 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for first round interview for the post of assistant teachter. the written test of which was held on 5th feb 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?