21st January 2012, 07:22 PM
baishali145

Exact date of release of admission forms for M.Sc in Chemistry of various colleges? Last date for the submission of admission forms for this?

I want to know the exact date of release of admission forms of M.Sc. in Chemistry of various colleges and the last date of submission of admission forms.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  2. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  3. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  4. Forms release for 2010 for BHM?
  5. What is the release date of AIEEE forms? What is the date of release of JEE forms?
  6. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Date of release and submission of MA private application forms in CS university? -- [New]
  8. Last date of submission of MSc forms in DU? Where to get the forms?
  9. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  10. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  11. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  12. Which are the colleges in Bangalore from where I could do B.Ed? What is the date of submission of forms?
  13. M.Pharma course of BITS Mesra: admission forms, last date of submission, exam date?
  14. Date of sale of admission forms and last date of submission of RCI recognized government colleges and private colleges in India? Fee structure of private colleges? Admission test dates of all the colleges?
  15. Availability of Pusa Admission Forms and Last Date of Submission of Forms?
  16. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Delhi University? Last date of form submission?
  18. Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?
4th December 2020, 08:41 PM
Jaishree Sukhwani

Default Re: Exact date of release of admission forms for M.Sc in Chemistry of various colleges? Last date for the submission of admission forms for this?

[B][B]If you have a bachelor's or engineering degree in Science with minimum 55 to 60 % marks, you can apply for M.Sc. in this subject.5% relaxation for reserved categories. If you want to join top colleges of India you have to appear entrance exam for this.normally forms release for entrance test from March to June month. For exact dates you have to visit official site of the university or college in which you want to take admission. Many institutes take admission without any entrance test. You can also apply as private or non collegiate students. For this you have to fill exam form in December/January month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?