21st June 2011, 11:24 PM
irum shahzadi

Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?

i want to know about admission procedure in msc chemistry and physics in P.U.admission form submission last date.is it open merit or test.nts required or not.what are admission requirments in p.u?in which test i have to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in MSc Chemistry? Date of sale of the forms for the entrance exam?
  2. Information regarding Entrance Exam and the syllabus for Entrance Exam to join M.Sc in Chemistry? Exam pattern and last date for the submission of application forms for the Entrance Exam? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  3. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  4. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  5. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee structure of Geonka College Kolkata for UG?
  7. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  8. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  9. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  10. How to obtain the form for MSc Chemistry? Procedure for admission and the cost of it?
  11. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  12. Admission procedure, eligibility and availability of forms for B.Sc Physics honours in Presidency College? -- [New]
  13. Admission procedure to do MSc Chemistry from Bhoj Open University Bhopal? Total fee structure of the course?
  14. Number of courses in MS University related to CS branch after 12th?
  15. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  16. Date of issue of admission forms for BSc Hons course? Date of admission test?
  17. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  18. Admission procedure for M.Com in HK college? Lest date to get and submission of the forms of M.Com?
3rd July 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?

what about MSc Chemistry result and admission in panjab university
7th July 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?

kindly tell me is there any entrance test for Msc. chemistry or it open merit.
7th July 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the admission date in msc physics that my ocet rank is 42 and %of marks is 66
12th July 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about collages for msc in pu
8th August 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

how much marks in B.Sc is rekuire to take admission in M.Sc physics in pu????plz tell me
12th August 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that we can do m.sc in chemistry through distance edu.
14th August 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irum shahzadi View Post
i want to know about admission procedure in msc chemistry in P.U.admission form submission last date.is it open merit or test.nts required or not.what are admission requirments in p.u?in which test i have to appear?
i have passed b.sc with chemistry from bzu,can i get admission in m.sc chemistry in P.U?
24th August 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the last date of forms for msc physics and ye bhi btaye k entry test hona hai ya ho chuka hai?
9th September 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of form submission
18th September 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

chem mein.last time pu ka chemistry ka merit 65 percent tha aur mera 66.72 percent banta hai. kya mujhy pu mein morning mein adm mil sakta hai.
16th October 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the last date of m.sc chemistry in punjab uni islamabad campus
8th November 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of admission for M .SC in bhoj university 2011
24th November 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I want information about admission fee for msc physics in egno and i want to take admissn in up college tell the best college in up
16th December 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

when will forms for MSc chemistry forms out?
16th September 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

msc physics pu main admision ki last date kia ha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?