19th September 2011, 10:53 PM
shona117

Exact syllabus of SAIL MT(Technical) exam?

dear Sir/Ma'am
please send me the Exact Syllabus of Sail MT(technical) exam
And also please give me some sample papers and previous year question papers.. u can also mail me on my mail id.

yours sincerely
Sudeshna Das

[email protected]

21st September 2011, 12:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exact syllabus of SAIL MT(Technical) exam?

The written examination of SAIL (Management Trainee) position will be highly competitive exam. The exam pattern will be generally an objective type exam. The syllabus that will be covered is mainly related to the technical areas in which one is specialized in. Apart from that there will be questions from areas such as –Logical reasoning, Current affairs, Language and comprehension etc. There will be negative marking involved in the exam which requires attempting the exam carefully. The previous year question papers are available in the official website of SAIL.
1st October 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

dear Sir/Ma'am
And also please give me some sample papers and previous year question papers.. u can also mail me on my mail id.

yours sincerly

Rahul Awasthi

[email protected]
9th May 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

dear Sir/Ma'am

yours sincerly

saud
[email protected]
4th June 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Ma'am
please send me the Exact Syllabus of Sail management Trainee Technical (MTtechnical) exam

yours sincerely
Ashish Singh Choudhary

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?