2nd January 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Which exam a B.Pharm student should write to get into M.Pharm course?

i am studying b.pharm final year. Tell me about various exams a B.Pharm student should write to get into M.Pharm course and send me mail notifications as soon as various entrance exams give notification......

7th January 2011, 03:09 AM
niranjanscorpio1988

Default Re: Which exam a B.Pharm student should write to get into M.Pharm course?

hi friend,
for joining in to M pharm you have two exams to attend. one is the moost reputed exam GATE and the other is PGCET. GATE exam is conducted all over the country while PGCET is for only a particular state. if you are qualified in gate then you are given a stipend of 9 to 12 thousand per month where as PGCET doesnt have this opportunity.

regarding notifications of these entrance exams we have a lot of sites. one such site i know is success cd's. register in that so that you can receive such information upto date.

ok all the best....
7th January 2011, 08:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam a B.Pharm student should write to get into M.Pharm course?

There are lots of institutions in India which offer M.Pharm courses. Most of these institutions carry out an entrance test to select eligible candidates in to their program. NIPER JEE and GATE are few of the entrance exams. There are other CET carried out by individual institutions and states as to admit candidates in to the M.Pharm course.
21st June 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

What exam is write to get m.pharm study in canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?