14th November 2010, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Exam date and roll number of AAI Exam for Sr.Assistant (Electronics) post

Sir,
I filled the form of post of Sr. Assistant (Electronics) in airport authority of india in August,2010. But I have not got roll number for the exam.
So please inform me about the exam date of Sr. Assistant (electronics).

Thanks with regard,
Ravinder Kumar

Related Questions:
15th November 2010, 12:17 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exam date and roll number of AAI Exam for Sr.Assistant (Electronics) post

Dear friend
YOU should go and check your status for whether they received you application form or not or write an email to [email protected] of for any clarification of doubt and they will reply you soon.
Also not to worry i had applied for the same and for long time i didn't get any status but after some months i got my admit card.
Since there are million of candidate who applies for AAI and it takes time.
15th December 2010, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam date and roll number of AAI Exam for Sr.Assistant (Electronics) post

when senior assistant electronics 2010 nov
15th April 2011, 11:23 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Hi friend,

I filled the form of post of Sr. Assistant (Electronics) in airport authority of india in August,2010. But I have not got roll number for the exam.
So please inform me about the exam date of Sr. Assistant (electronics)
20th April 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

RELIVENT SYLABUS OF PANCHAYAT SECREATRY HARYANA

PARDEEP SELWAL
V.P.O BASS
DISTT. HISSAR
MOB. 9354918161
19th April 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

exam date of junior executive(IT) in aai 2012 recruitment. plz.....send to my ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?