10th April 2010, 06:02 PM
devashreegaikwad

Exam dates,eligibility,syllabus for BE(electrical) in BHEL and NTPC?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know about the posts available for fresh BE electrical candidates in NTPC, BHEL and Power Grid.Please let me know about the eligibility criterion,exam dates,its pattern and syllabus.
I will be greatly thankful for this.

11th April 2010, 05:32 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Exam dates,eligibility,syllabus for BE(electrical) in BHEL and NTPC?

dear,
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) recently issued notification for Engineer Trainee (ET) vacancies.
Power Grid ET Written Test will be conducted on 18th April, 2010.
there are 63 vacancies for Executive Trainee (Electrical).
The pay scale is Rs. 24900-50500,and for Post training it is Rs. 11.0 lakhs per annum.

for applying you need to make a DD of Rs 400/- in favour of ‘Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.’ payable at New Delhi from SBI for general and OBC candidates.

Power Grid receives application through online systems only. You need to enter payment details while applying online. After you apply online you need to take print out of your application. Send the print out of the application along with other documents to the below address:

The Advertiser (PG)
Post Bag No. 9248
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,
New Delhi - 110051

Online Application will be available from 13th feb. 2010 .

The Last date of Online registration is 25th feb. 2010
and the Last date of receipt of Hard copy of Application is 12th march, 2010

regarding NTPC BHEL Power Projects Private Limited (NBPPL) :-

following is the details :-
there are 08 posts (Civil-2, Mechanical-2, Electrical /C&I/Electronics – 2 posts, HR-1, Finance – 1),
Payments : First year – Rs 20750/- p.m., Second year – Rs 22200/- p.m.

for applying you need to submit the scanned copy of resume along with scanned copy of DD at [email protected] in line with prescribed performa.

DD along with the resume should be sent through e-mail in a sealed envelope addressed to DY. MANAGER (HR) to reach latest by 21/01/2010. The envelop should be superscribed “Application for the post of FTA against Advertisement No. FTA/Project_Site/2009/02 dated 29/12/2009.”

the demand draft of Rs 200/- should be made in favour of NBPPL payable at New Delhi.

Please view the following links for more details :-
http://www.nbppl.in/images/fta-2010.pdf

application form is available at
http://www.nbppl.in/images/bio-pdf.pdf

best of luck
12th April 2010, 05:21 PM
dreamgirl

Default Re: Exam dates,eligibility,syllabus for BE(electrical) in BHEL and NTPC?

hi
for information visit

http://way2freshers.com/papers/bhel-recruitment-written-exam-pattern-bhel-application-forms-bhel-previous-exam-papers.html

http://www.estudentzone.com/bhel-jobs-supervisor-trainee-st-exam-pattern-syllabus-eligibility/2034

for preparation visit
http://www.flipkart.com/book/guide-bhel-electrical-engineering-mittal/8183550061
28th May 2010, 06:09 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

See freshers.world.com
You will find the newest govt. sector jobs.
Penetrate on employmentnews
2nd June 2010, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

what is eligibility in b.tech for applying
12th June 2010, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

does any other stream's like computer technology students can't appear for the test conducted by NTPC or BHEL?
11th July 2010, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i have not seen the result of power grid examination held on apr18... wer can i find now.. pls help
11th July 2010, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

now i am doing my bachelor of engineering in electrical and electronics 3rd year what can i do to get job in BHEL at end of my degree ...
29th July 2010, 09:17 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED(BHEL) , A Navratna Organization ,the eligibility criteria and the dates information are,

Eliigibility for BHEL,
Full time regular Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology from a recognized Indian university/institute in the disciplines of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics with minimum 65% marks in the aggregate of all years/semesters.

For preparation just go through the last year sample paper..... observe the
difficulty level and then deal with standard text book....

The details as to how/who to apply under this category are given in ‘Compassionate Consideration’ link on our website
http://www.careers.bhel.in
The exam dates are also announced in this website.all the best.
1st August 2010, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

whats elegblity for electrical engneering
11th August 2010, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

bhel syllabus for electrical
31st August 2010, 04:09 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dea friends,

for the NTPC the minimum qualifiaction is 65% marks through out the acadmic carrier.

and you must have a b.tech degree.

also final year students can apply for this.
4th September 2010, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

hello sir
i m a b.tech 3rd year student from elecrical and electronics branch..
what exactly a 3rd year student should do to get jobs in ntpc and bhel like companies..???
plz guide me..
i will be very thankful to you..
thankyou..
10th September 2010, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
can last year student of electrical engg. apply for nhpc , ntpc,&bhel
10th September 2010, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of 3rd yr of eee branch. till 4 sem my aggrigate % is 60....will i am eligible for psu exam
12th September 2010, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am a student of 3rd yr of eee branch.. whether i can apply for bhel and ntpc??
30th September 2010, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i m a student of 3rd yr of b-tech .and i m 18 year old .so i can apply for bhel and ntpc
30th September 2010, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i am final year mechanical student with aggregate 71% can i apply for BHEL
4th October 2010, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am in final year of electrical and electronics engg.
i want to know the syllabus for psu exams. (people told me that sylabus is diff for diff sector...eg.. ntpc dnt have maths in entrns paper)
4th October 2010, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir,
exam date of bell for EEE dept?
14th October 2010, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by devashreegaikwad View Post
Hello Sir,
I would like to know about the posts available for fresh BE electrical candidates in NTPC, BHEL and Power Grid.Please let me know about the eligibility criterion,exam dates,its pattern and syllabus.
I will be greatly thankful for this.
i don't have any idea about your recruitment prosess,so please reply me.
24th October 2010, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know about syllabus and stages for psu examination
10th November 2010, 05:44 PM
shahid ansari

sir,i want to know about BHEL entrance eligibility for b.tech(computer science)
19th November 2010, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

SIR i am in mechanical engineering current 3rd year. i want to know about the exact syllabus for psu exams? is psu exam same for many public sectors? when do the exam happen per year? plz help me for above this. i will be highly oblized to u. my e mail id [email protected]
21st November 2010, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i am 3rd yr electrical student.what should i do to get job in bhel or ntpc at high scale?
4th January 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student .when i should write exam
25th January 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

res sir ,m a student of ee 3rd year i jst wanna kno da eligibility criteria for bhel freshers and da eligibility criteria...
12th February 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

hello i complete my b.e(electrical) looking for job in ntpc or bhel
13th February 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i applied for the post of assistant chemist trainee during the notification of ntpc dec 2010. what is the exam date sir
22nd February 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am Software eng. working in MNC having 5.5 yrs of exp. I have done my graduation in electronics and then MCA.
I want to move into the govt. sector.
Can i appear in the NTPC or Power grid examination. What is the age limit for giving this exam.
And do experience people have a chance to get into NTPC/BHEL/Power grid sector.

Please advice.
23rd February 2011, 09:33 PM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

NTPC Limited is the largest thermal power generating company of India.The NTPC placement papers are conducted in two papers i.e. Technical Paper and Aptitude Paper.You can get all the information from the site listed below.

www.ntpc.co.in

BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED(BHEL) is a Navratna Organization.

The eligibility criteria ::

Full time regular Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology from a recognized Indian university/institute in

the disciplines of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics with minimum 65% marks in the aggregate of all years/semesters.You can get all the information from the site listed below.

www.bhel.com
5th March 2011, 12:17 PM

Hello sir.
I want to know about the all procedures of bhel exams.Is final year INFORMTION TECHNOLOGY students are eligible for this test.if they are eligible then give the full syllabus of this exam & when it will conduct.Plz give all the details of my emil id.My id is [email protected] this kind act i will be very thankful to you.
11th May 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for engineer in bhel
31st May 2011, 10:06 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Eliigibility for BHEL,
Full time regular Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology from a recognized Indian university/institute in the disciplines of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics with minimum 65% marks in the aggregate of all years/semesters.

For preparation just go through the last year sample paper..... observe the
difficulty level and then deal with standard text book....

The details as to how/who to apply under this category are given in ‘Compassionate Consideration’ link on our website
http://www.careers.bhel.in
1st June 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am the student of instrumentation and control engg. sir am i elegible for the bhel exam?if yes thn uder electyrical stream or under electronics stream
i want to know the syllabus of bhel
e-mail- [email protected]
9th July 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
I am student of Electrical engg. My b.tech aggregate percentage 60.
I am eligibility for engineer in bhel, ntpc,Jto,bsnl.
Please send information my email account
[email protected]
19th July 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

my cgpa is 6.2 and i have done my be degree.am i eligible for any public sector exas?plz mail me on my id [email protected]
29th July 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m student of ee branch final yr student i know about d shyllabus of psu
31st July 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

sir
can u post me the syllabus of bhel at my email id [email protected]
3rd August 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam a student of eee branch, my btech percentage is 59%, but i have finished my post graduation in power electronics & drives/eee with 70%,whether iam eligible to apply for any of ongc,sail,ecil,bhel, plz rply fast
16th August 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Pleas tell me i am B.Tech final year student up 3-2 i have 63% i am eligble or not for applying B.H.E.L (ET) Job
17th August 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE A 64% CAN I APPLY THIS BHEL REQUIREMENT JOB (B.E ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING) ? PLS REPLY MUST SIR
22nd August 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

technical part mark details and syllabus for electrical engineering in bhel
31st August 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a final year student of ec branch how can be prepared for gate.
1st September 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a final yr student of electrical eng,pls give me details about the exam to get a job
11th September 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i am veerapprakash studying final year electrical engineering and past some semesters i got 63% but overall percentage 70% i am able or not ?????
11th September 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am ravi b.tech electrical engg.
please send me the trick for cracking the psu exam at the email id
my email id is [email protected]
13th September 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

SIR,I am currently studing in 3rd year b.tech.sir guide me with ntpc & bhel syallabus.which author book should i prefer for preparation............

`sir i will be thankfull 2 your concern.
20th September 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i want to know, last year bhel exam date...
24th September 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

sir!!
i m student of industrial production branch (b.tech ).please tell me whether i m eligible to give exam of bhel,ntpc and other p.s.u.s?what are the core companies for industrial production branch?

please mail the information to my i.d [email protected]
seeing forward for your reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?