4th April 2010, 03:20 AM
kitttu

Which exam to give to do masters in Engineering in Gujarat? Date of the entrance exam of M.E?

hello sir...if i want to do Masters in Engineering in gujarat then one of the entrance exam is coming 2 june or july then which exam i have 2 given? nd what is the exam date for entrance of ME?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of the entrance test for admission in Masters course in Gujarat?
  2. Examination date and application form availability date for Masters course of GCET exam?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Ph.D exam in Gujarat?
  4. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?
  5. Which is the entrance exam for M.Pharm in Gujarat or Maharashtra?
  6. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. Date of GCET entrance exam to get admission in M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for writing entrance exam for M.D.S in Gujarat?
  9. NET or SLET: better exam for lecturer in Gujarat after MCA? Date of exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which entrance exam to clear for masters degree after BPT? What type of preparation is required for it? -- [New]
  11. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  12. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers M.Pharma program? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  13. What can I do for my career in masters in computer science?
  14. What's the Exam Date and syllabus for SLET(Computer Science) of Gujarat State?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do masters in Chemical engineering?
  16. What is the entrance exam which I need to write to do masters in Info Tech outside India?
  17. Can a BDS degree holder give entrance exam for MDS in Gujarat?
  18. What is the eligibility for Gujarat Entrance exam?
25th July 2011, 01:03 AM
prpandya.4

Default Re: Which exam to give to do masters in Engineering in Gujarat? Date of the entrance exam of M.E?

u can give cet n its coming in 1st week of august every year. check foe forms at july end..
26th July 2011, 02:46 AM
bhumi399

Default Re: Which exam to give to do masters in Engineering in Gujarat? Date of the entrance exam of M.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitttu View Post
hello sir...if i want to do Masters in Engineering in gujarat then one of the entrance exam is coming 2 june or july then which exam i have 2 given? nd what is the exam date for entrance of ME?
yes you can give gujarat common entrance test for masters from gujarat technology university or m.s university.
you can choice urself which one you want to go with it.
26th July 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

1st August 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

if i want to do masters in nirma then which exams should be give?
3rd March 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

which wil come m.e. Forms?
10th January 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i want do master of engineering so when GTU enterense exam form will be posted?..plz tell me the date of application form fillup
14th May 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for Master Engineering in Gujarat individual colleges.
I came to know from someone that there is another exam as well as GATE for admission in individual college.This test is generally known as Non-GATE exam.
I have googled it but i have not recieve any specific or related info.
So if anyone know the info about Non-GATE exam,post here.
14th May 2013, 12:50 PM
Sappy@123

I want to apply Master Engineering In Engineering in Gujarat.
I have came to know from friends that there is entrance exam for admission in M.E. in Gujarat as well as GATE,which is known as Non-GATE exam.
This exam is conducted by group of colleges in same city or individual college own entrance test.
I have googled it but i have receive no particular results and related info.so if anyone knows about it post here.
14th May 2013, 12:51 PM
Sappy@123

I want to apply Master Engineering In Engineering in Gujarat.
I have came to know from friends that there is entrance exam for admission in M.E. in Gujarat as well as GATE,which is known as Non-GATE exam.
This exam is conducted by group of colleges in same city or individual college own entrance test.
I have googled it but i have receive no particular results and related info.so if anyone knows about it post here.
1st June 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

non gate exam of masters of engineering in gujarat and date of that exam
how to get that date?
plz give site name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?