15th August 2017, 08:53 PM
Kishan mirani

Which exam I should give to get a job in ISRO after completion of 12th standard?

I am studying 11th science presently. I choose PCM for study. I want to become an astrophysicist. I want to go in ISRO. Now I am preparing for JEE(main) and GUJCET. So which exams I had given to go in ISRO. Please help me.

Related Questions:
16th August 2017, 08:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam I should give to get a job in ISRO after completion of 12th standard?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.
Let me tell you that only after completing 12th you are not eligible for jobs in ISRO. If you want to join ISRO first of all you should complete graduation in Technical stream.
First of all you should complete graduation with BE/B.Tech. in some of the following branches:-
Electronics
Electronics and Telecommunication
Electrical and Electronics
Electronics and Communication
17th August 2017, 02:00 AM
manjira...

Default Re: Which exam I should give to get a job in ISRO after completion of 12th standard?

After 12th level you are not eligible to apply for ISRO. You need to have a BE/B.Tech degree to become eligible to apply for ISRO.

ISRO is Indian Space Research Organization. It is the space agency under Government of India. The examination is held the administrative board for the recruitment of candidates in ISRO.

The eligibility to apply for ISRO are

The candidates should have a first class in B.Tech/B.E degree or equivalent with a minimum of 65% marks or a CGPA of 6.84 on a scale of 10 in all the semesters respectively.

The final year candidates can also apply.

The age of the candidates should be 18 to 35 years during the examination.

The candidate should be Indian citizen.

Selection Procedure is

Written Examination
Interview.

Online application starts generally in the month of May and the written examination in generally held in the month of July every year.
17th August 2017, 10:23 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishan mirani View Post
I am studying 11th science presently. I choose PCM for study. I want to become an astrophysicist. I want to go in ISRO. Now I am preparing for JEE(main) and GUJCET. So which exams I had given to go in ISRO. Please help me.

Sorry, to inform you that after 10+2 you are not eligible to apply for ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) because minimum qualification required to apply for ISRO is graduation. Here below are eligibility required to apply for ISRO:-

Eligibility Required:-

>> Applying candidate must be Indian citizen.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for ISRO id graduation or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with 60% marks.

>> Age limit to apply for ISRO after graduation is 18 to 35 years. Relaxation for reserve category candidates according to government rules.

Types of Jobs Available in ISRO:-

:- Assistant Engineer.

:- Trainee Engineer.

:- Engineer.

:- Scientist.

>> For more details please visit www.iirs.gov.in.
17th August 2017, 03:47 PM
Mattbay

To work in ISRO is always best options for peoples have interest in space programs as a scientist.Other opportunities like

1] Accountant officer.
2]Engineer.
3] Administrative officer.
4]Stenographer.
5]Personal assistant.
6]Registrar.
7]Fireman.
5]Driver,etc.

However, there are other posts too which help the organization to run smoothly.
First,there is no specific exam for ISRO.For that you have to be graduate first in any discipline. Better to pursue graduation in same faculty that you are interested in.
Since you are in your 12th you have chance to take IIST i.e, Indian Institute Of Space Technology. You can pursue your graduation in aerospace, avionics or physics.
There is newspaper called employment news published weekly , you can follow information which will help for future reference.
17th August 2017, 09:21 PM
starberry

Hello,

After 12th anyone cannot get job in ISRO (Indian Space and Research Organization). To get job in ISRO you need to appear for ISRO Entrance Exam. This exam is tough which needs a lot of preparation and hard work. The minimum education wualification required for this exam is graduation in any technical field with minimum of 60% marks. Hence, you should complete graduation along with it prepare for this exam and then you can get job at ISRO.

All the Best
17th August 2017, 09:31 PM
starberry

Hello.

ISRO stands for Indian Space and Research Organization. To get job in ISRO you need to appear for ISRO entrance exam. This exam is conducted twice a year based upon the requirements and open positions in the organization. The minimum education required is graduation from science stream having technical subjects with minimum of 60% passing marks. So, now you should get admission in graduate college and start preparing for ISRO exam. This is tough and will need a lot of preparation.
18th August 2017, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Candidates claiming OBC(NCL) status may note that certificate on
non-creamy layer status should have been obtained within three years
before the closing date i.e. 07.09.2017
7th September 2020, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What is a correct way to study,and get a job in ISRO ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?