21st March 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma course? What is the possibility?

Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma course? What is the possibility? What I need to do to ensure that I will get the job in ISRO? Kindly give me all the required information for the same.

22nd March 2015, 12:12 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma course? What is the possibility?

ISRO is the indian scientist research organization government center in which you can apply for the job after the engineering course. After the diploma you can take the admission in B.tech 2 nd year through the lateral entry.

You must have scored a minimum of 65% marks in the qualifying examination.

You must not be over 35 years of age.
21st January 2020, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma course? What is the possibility?

Is it possible to join isro college after diploma in mechanical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?