5th March 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Exam pattern of S.Y B.Com? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

Can you please send me exam pattern of S.Y B.Com? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the pattern for JHMR entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  2. Pattern of Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematics) and syllabus of the entrance exam?
  3. What is the syllabus of B.Com entrance exam
  4. Syllabus and exam pattern for IB entrance exam?
  5. PGECET entrance exam syllabus, exam pattern, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the syllabus and pattern of M.Ed entrance exam in Kanpur and bareilly university?
  7. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? How many exams it has? What is the pattern of the exam? Syllabus for the same?
  8. Syllabus and pattern of TIFR entrance exam for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D in Chemistry entrance exam?
  9. Exam Pattern and Syllabus for M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam? Which subjects should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  10. Pattern of Junior engineering entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  11. Syllabus and entrance exam pattern of subjective or objective of M.Phil entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  13. What is the pattern of PMT entrance exam and what is the syllabus?
  14. Exam pattern of TET entrance exam? What is the syllabus of it and past years question papers?
  15. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Intelligence Bureau? How can I prepare for the entrance exam?
  16. Date of notification, pattern and syllabus of M.Pharm. entrance exam of BITS
  17. Syllabus for DMRC Entrance Exam for the position of Station Controller? What will be the pattern of this Exam?
  18. Syllabus and pattern for M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Previous years entrance test paper?
9th March 2011, 06:27 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exam pattern of S.Y B.Com? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

The pattern of the exam will vary based on the university from which you are pursuing the course. Since there is no mention of the same it is not possible to give a clear idea. Some of papers do have objective type, short answers and long answers pattern. It would be good if you collect the previous year papers from the college library. Solving them will give you a better idea of the pattern.
17th March 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam pattern of S.Y B.Com? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

please send me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?