11th October 2012, 12:28 PM
subh5599

Exam Pattern and Syllabus for M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam? Which subjects should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?

Madam/Sir
I want to know about MSc. Nursing entraince exam pattern & sylebus. what subject they will ask in entraince exam? plz. provide sample question paper

with regards
Subh

Related Questions:
  1. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  2. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  3. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission to MSc Astrophysics course in IIT Chennai? Syllabus of the exam?
  4. How to prepare for the chemistry entrance exam? How may I get the question paper pattern and syllabus for the same?
  5. Previous years papers of the exam for admission in MSc Nursing course in NIMHANS? Pattern of the question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  7. When will the form be available online for MSc Nursing? Can I apply for MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am doing Post BSc Nursing
  8. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  9. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc level neuroscience entrance exam?
  10. Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Age limit of MSc Electronics entrance exam? What will be my salary after passing MSc Electronics? How to prepare for the exam? Which books should I use?
  11. Solved question paper of MSG nursing entrance exam
  12. When is the MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am a candidate
  13. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  14. Can I write the entrance exam for MSc Nursing? I have completing BSc Nursing course
  15. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? How many exams it has? What is the pattern of the exam? Syllabus for the same?
  16. Date of the next MSc Entrance Exam?
  17. Syllabus and pattern of TIFR entrance exam for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D in Chemistry entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
26th October 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam Pattern and Syllabus for M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam? Which subjects should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?

i want to know msc. nursing entrance exam pattern and syllabus ///plzzz tell me??????///////
21st February 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam Pattern and Syllabus for M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam? Which subjects should I prepare for the Entrance Exam?

please tell me the syllabus and pattern of M.Sc nursing entrance examination in Nimhans Bangalore
10th September 2013, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the syllabus and question pattern of msc nursing entrance examination
10th September 2013, 11:26 AM
KULWINDER.KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by subh5599 View Post
Madam/Sir
I want to know about MSc. Nursing entraince exam pattern & sylebus. what subject they will ask in entraince exam? plz. provide sample question paper

with regards
Subh
hello

actually you did not had mention the college or university ......

According to me AIIMS ...is an biggest exam for msc nursing

in their pattern ....there are 90 question for 90 minutes duration

all question will be of MCQ

and also all question is based on subject you apply...mainly anatomy and physiology
10th September 2013, 11:32 AM
KULWINDER.KK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me the syllabus and question pattern of msc nursing entrance examination
Bsc subjects is your syllabus

And little bit basic knowledge of chemistry

most of the question is ask from anatomy and physiology

pattern according to aiims is : 90 questions of 90 marks
all question is of same type that is MCQ

and other thing is duration : i.e. 90 MINS.
19th November 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

can u give me syllabus for msc nursing enterance
11th January 2014, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about the exam pattern and what are the subjects I prepare for this msc nursing enterance exam plz give a correct guidelines I need ur help thankyou
11th March 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

respected madam/sir,
i would like to know about the syllabus for Msc Nsg entrance examination.
27th September 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I want book names for preparing nimhans entrance exam for m.sc nursing
7th August 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me about syllabus and examination pattern of entrance exam for M.sc nursing from gujarat university
16th May 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about syllabus and examination pattern of entrance exam for Msc nursing from raipur
25th March 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus or subjects to be prepared for MSc nursing entrance exam in kerala
20th August 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Which type of questions & preparation is needed for msc nsg entrance exam of medical surgical nursing conducted by GUTS IKDRC AHMEDABAD?need guidelines for that..
Pattern will be 100 mcq for 100 min
11th January 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Madam/Sir, I want to know about the syllabus of m.sc nursing entrance of NIMHANS exam.
Which subjects should I prepare for the exam?
It is very helpful for me if I able to know this answers and I will be highly grateful to you.
With regads,
Sonali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?