7th January 2017, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I write after completing class 12th for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? When is the exam conducted?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue B.Sc Agriculture so I want to know which exam should I write after completing class 12th for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? When is the exam conducted? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam do I have to write for pursuing M.Sc after completing B.Sc Agriculture?
  2. How much should I score in class 12th for pursuing a Degree course in Agriculture? Which entrance exam do I need to write? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Do I need to write any Entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? How can I apply for the exam? -- [New]
  4. What are the subjects that I should have in class 12th as well as in CET exam for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  5. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture after completing my class 12th (PCME)? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  6. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  7. IBPS agriculture officer post exam question papers?
  8. Eligibility and other details of IBPS Agriculture Officer?
  9. How much should I score in class 12th to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc Geology course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  10. Date of B.Sc Agriculture and Horticulture counselling? Which exam to write?
  11. Which exams do I have to write after completing B.Sc Agriculture to serve as ADO?
  12. What is the minimum marks required in H.S exam to get admission in Kalyani University for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  13. Can I pursue M.Sc in Crop Protection after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  14. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS AO recruitment if secured 76% in 10th, 54% in 12th and pursuing B.Sc in Agriculture?
  15. Whether CET exam is conducted for admission in B.Sc Agriculture or not? Rank required in CET exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture and Which college in Karnataka is best for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to write 12th exam through private while pursuing Diploma?
  18. Minimum marks required in Intermediate for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture from a Government college?

8th January 2017, 07:28 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I write after completing class 12th for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? When is the exam conducted?

B.Sc. Agriculture stands for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture. The duration of B.Sc. Agriculture is 4 years. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Science stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Sc. Agriculture course.

Admissions in B.Sc. Agriculture course are done through entrance examination/ admission test conducted by the respective university or through merit basis of 12th standard examination marks. The admission process for B.Sc. Agriculture course differs from university to university, so, you need to follow the admission process of the respective university where you wish to take admission for pursuing B.Sc. Agriculture course.

8th January 2017, 08:35 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I write after completing class 12th for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? When is the exam conducted?

You will have to write ICAR AIEEA entrance examination for admission in Bachelor's degree in agriculture.

1. ICAR AIEEA stands for Indian Council of Agriculture Research All India Entrance Examination for admission.

Application form for ICAR AIEEA will be available in last week of February, 2017. Entrance examination will be conducted in second or third week of April, 2017.

8th January 2017, 10:44 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

To be eligible for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture course or other undergraduate agriculture degree course from a ICAR recognized university you will need to qualify AIEEA-UG ( All India Engineering Examination for admission in undergraduate degree course).

The same examination is held once every year in the month of April every year for which the application forms are released in the month of February every year.

For appearing in the same examination, you need to be a Class 12th passed canddate in PCM/ PCB/ PCAg group with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board. Also your age need to be lie within 17 years to 22 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination.

For more details and update regarding AIEEA-UG examination you can refer to the link www.icar.org.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?