20th July 2013, 11:17 AM
tamannasehgal

Which are the top colleges for master in economics?

I m doing b.com from ku n I want to do masters in economics , I want to know top colleges for this ? And what is the procedure of taking admission in that?

Related Questions:
  1. Top 10 colleges under DU which offers B.A. in Economics?
  2. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate? -- [New]
  3. Detailed Information regarding Post Graduation in Psychology course in JNU?
  4. Competitiveness of the entrance exams of Indian top schools and other universities Abroad?
  5. Difference between Master of Business Economics and Master of Business Administration? Which degree is better?
  6. How to go in the field of Economics after completing master of business economics(MBE)
  7. Master's Degree in Civil engineering in top colleges in ndia -- [Most Discussed]
  8. B.Sc Nursing students are eligible for Master in Public Health or Master in Hospital Managements? Top MPH colleges?
  9. Career options available after MBE(Master of Business Economics)?
  10. What are the subjects offered in Economics honors in top colleges of DU?
  11. Difference between B.Math and B.Stat?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  13. Best colleges for Economics and what are the admission procedure for them?
  14. What are the top 4 counting subjects in Economics Honors?
  15. Top colleges in DU for Economics Honors? Will I get any north campus college? What is the last date of submission of application forms?
  16. List of top Humanities Colleges in India offering UG courses in Sociology, Economics and Political Science?
  17. What is the chance to get M.A in economics after completing B.A in economics
  18. How to do master of business administration after passing M.A Economics from Jalgaon(MH)
23rd May 2014, 09:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the top colleges for master in economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamannasehgal View Post
I m doing b.com from ku n I want to do masters in economics , I want to know top colleges for this ? And what is the procedure of taking admission in that?

List of the Best Masters in economics college in India

Deshbandhu College
Address: Kalkaji, New Delhi, DL 110019
Phone: 011 2643 9565

Wilson College
Address: Marine Dr, Girgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 23637663

Christ College, Bangalore
Address: Hosur Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka 560029
Phone: 080 4012 9199

Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
Address: Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, Shaheed Sudhir Subharwal Marg, Netaji Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110023
Phone: 011 2410 9821

Loyola College
Address: Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 2817 8490

Lady Brabourne College
Address: P-1/2, Suhrawardy Ave, Beniapukur, Kolkata, West Bengal

Hans Raj College
Address: Mahatma Hans Raj Marg, University Enclave, New Delhi, DL 110007
Phone: 011 2766 7458

Alphonsa College, Pala
Address: Arunapuram P.O, Pala, Kerala 686574
Phone:04822 212 447

For admission on above institute you should contact to college authority .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?