5th November 2011, 09:41 PM
Ronit Panchal

Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?

i am doing a 3rd year diploma in mechanical in Ganpat University(Gujrat) and i want to do degree course in Mumbai so please let me know which exams do i have to give and what are the percentage required?

Related Questions:
  1. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  2. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. After diploma in mechanical engineering how much percentage is required to join government college in Tamilnadu?
  4. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  5. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  7. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  8. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  9. Percentage required to join diploma in Mechanical?
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  11. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  12. What is the percentage criteria required to join JJ Art of college after school? -- [New]
  13. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  14. Required percentage to join UPSC and Group 1 & Group 2 Exams? Which degree is better to join IPS? Which Group Exam I have to appear for to join as DSP? Eligibility criteria for this position?
  15. Best colleges in India for Diploma to degree admission and their entrance exams?
  16. How to do further studies in US after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required for this?
  17. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  18. List of top degree college for 75% aggregate in diploma in mechanical engineering
6th November 2011, 01:59 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?

Diploma is enough to get admission in any college who has LATERAL ENTRY FACILITY for doing B.tech ..

for IIT , it doesn't have any LATERAL entry facility but AIEEE colleges has...the same.
Either you can do specialization in your subject with institutes like NIIT, GNIIT etc..
It will make your career boost up...
Else you can even try for many government jobs..

The best exam regarding lateral entry is Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry(JELET).
JELET exams application forms you go through
the website :www.jisadmin.com
6th November 2011, 08:23 PM
miiky

Default Re: Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?

The best exam regarding lateral entry is Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry(JELET).
Only diploma degree is required for applying in Jelet exam.
6th November 2011, 08:24 PM
miiky

Only diploma degree is required for applying in Jelet exam.
10th November 2011, 11:50 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hello sir,Admission in any college who has LATERAL ENTRY FACILITY for doing B.tech ..
for IIT , it doesn't have any LATERAL entry facility but AIEEE colleges has...the same.
Either you can do specialization in your subject with institutes like NIIT, GNIIT etc..
11th November 2011, 12:19 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hello sir,Admission in any college who has LATERAL ENTRY FACILITY for doing B.tech ..
12th November 2011, 12:16 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To join in degree courses after completion diploma you have to appear in lateral entry exam..

Different states conduct different lateral entry exam..

After qualifying in lateral entry exam you will be able to take admission in 2nd year directly of degree course..

So, go for the lateral entry exams like- Polytechnic, JELET etc..

All the best.
5th January 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to join b tech in nit in lateral entry so plz give the way which i go for
9th March 2012, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

can i join anna university after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering with 97%
11th March 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

i am 3 year diploma pass in electronic and communication can i get lateral entry into BE/BTech if so let know colleges names.
31st March 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

when will i get jelet form 2012 and from where i will get it plz help me out...???
2nd April 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

plz give me the full information about the wbjelet entrance form application....
send me in [email protected] urgent............
4th April 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

tell me the lateral entry collage in karnataka for BE IN MECHANICAL
22nd May 2012, 06:06 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronit Panchal View Post
i am doing a 3rd year diploma in mechanical in Ganpat University(Gujrat) and i want to do degree course in Mumbai so please let me know which exams do i have to give and what are the percentage required?
Diploma is enough to get admission in any college who has LATERAL ENTRY FACILITY for doing B.tech ..

JELET exams application forms you go through the website: www.jisadmin.com
10th September 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 3 years diplom in mechanical i want to seek admession in B.E so plz tell me what i can do and tell me about fee. I shall be heighly thankful to u'...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?