9th September 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join NDA? I am a student of class 11th science in Kendriya Vidyalaya Mandla(MP)

sir,
I am the student of class 11th science in kendriya vidyalaya mandla (M.P.) what i have to do to join NDA.
THANKYOU

9th September 2012, 10:59 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: What should I do to join NDA? I am a student of class 11th science in Kendriya Vidyalaya Mandla(MP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I am the student of class 11th science in kendriya vidyalaya mandla (M.P.) what i have to do to join NDA.
THANKYOU
Dear Aspiranrt!

You are student of 11th standard so currently you are not eligible to appear in NDA Exam.

To join NDA you have to complete 12th standard first then you will be eliglbe for NDA exan.

If you want to join NDA then You have to appear in NDA examination which is held twice in a year namelly as NDAI & NDAII.

NDA examination is carried out by UPSC every years for twoo times.

UPSC:- Union Public Service Commission

Eligiblity Criteria for NDA Examination:

• Candidate should have passed 12th standard from State board or recognized school.
  • There is no restriction onpercentage limit mentioned for this exam.
  • If you are appearing in 12th then you are eligible to apply for NDA Exam.
  • Your age should be in between under 16.5 to 19 year.
  • You must be citizen of India. You should be unmarried & male

Physical Standard required for NDA:

Selection Procedure through NDA Exam:
  1. Written Exam
  2. SSB Interview
  3. Physical Test

Exam Pattern& syllabus for NDA written test:

>>For more detail vist upsc official website:- http://upsc.gov.in
10th September 2012, 12:03 AM
jayks

Default Re: What should I do to join NDA? I am a student of class 11th science in Kendriya Vidyalaya Mandla(MP)

Quote:
sir,
THANKYOU
Friend here i provide full details about NDA

About NDA Exam 2013:

The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the National Defense and Naval Academy examination twice in a year i.e. NDA I Exam and NDA II Exam. Now this the time for NDA I Exam, This exam will be held for admission to 131 Army, Navy and Air Force Course and 93 Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) for 2014 session.

Exam Pattern:
The NDA exam is on the basis of objective paper, in this candidate have to tick/ darken the oval only in their answer sheets. There is also a penalty for wrong answers i.e. negative marking for every wrong answer.

Application Fee:
Candidate have to pay Rs.50/- only (SC/ST/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are exempted from fee) by internet banking or by submitting the fee in any SBI Bank.

How To Apply: The only method to apply is online; all the candidates have to apply online on the official website of UPSC. Some times the UPSC website goes down due to heavy traffic so at that time wait for some time and then apply.

Important Dates:
Start Date of online Registration NDA I Exam : Feb-2013
Start Date of online Registration NDA II Exam: July-2013

More Info :
As the online registration is finished, NDA Admit Card 2013 will be uploaded on our portal, so keep watching regarding all the information on NDA Exam. The Other Exams Like NDA are available on http://admitcard-answerkey-result.blogspot.com so, candidate also check some information regrading other exams also.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?