25th December 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How to do further studies in US after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required for this?

Hello,
I am a Diploma Mechanical Engineering student. I want to go US for further studies. I am in 4th semester, just one year remaining for me to complete my Diploma, so please help me and tell me the process for going US ? And how much percentage will be required?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  2. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  4. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  5. Which course we can do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  7. Valuable higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  9. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much percentage is required in diploma in mechanical engineering to get admission in top engineering colleges in India
  12. Which type of course I can take next after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Percentage required to join diploma in Mechanical?
  14. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  15. After diploma in mechanical engineering how much percentage is required to join government college in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  17. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Minimum percentage required for diploma in mechanical engineering after 12th?
6th June 2017, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do further studies in US after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required for this?

To get admission for pursuing your higher studies in US after completion of your three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from a recognised institution. To apply for admission to higher studies in US universities after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you have to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to higher studies in US universities. It is best to have 60% aggregate marks in your Diploma course to get admission for pursuing your higher studies in best US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?