16th April 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in India for Diploma to degree admission and their entrance exams?

i'm doing diploma in mechanical 4th sem. after 1 year i complete diploma.then i want to join degree in 3rd sem..so i want to know list of diploma to degree best collegue in india.. & its enterance exam...

Related Questions:
  1. Is BCA exam possible online?
  2. How to get admission in degree colleges in Gujarat in India? In which colleges can I get admission?
  3. What is the procedure for admission from diploma to degree? Are there any entrance exam? What is the due date to fill up the forms?
  4. Exams for interior designing degree course in india?
  5. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?
  6. Which subject should I take in year 10 if I want to be an interior designer?
  7. What can I do after passing 12th with Biology?
  8. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  9. Is it possible to get admission in diploma architect after 10th? Entrance exams necessary for diploma architect admission in Mumbai?
  10. Are the entrance exams for ISRO colleges conducted every year? Where are the colleges for ISRO in India?
  11. What is the difference between NEET and AIPMT?
  12. List of exams in India which consider diploma students for Direct 2nd year admission?
  13. List of colleges and their entrance exams for admission to B.Tech. after diploma in CSE
  14. Which semester percentage are count for Diploma to degree admission?
  15. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  16. List of Engineering Entrance Exams in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exams which I need to answer to get in BBA, B.Com course in top colleges? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Date of sale of the forms for MCA?
9th May 2014, 11:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in India for Diploma to degree admission and their entrance exams?

It is good to see that you are looking forward to higher studies rather than going for jobs after completion of your diploma course. You can definitely pursue degree courses in the best institutes of the country. First of all, make sure that you complete your diploma with good grades, and have an aggregate of more than 60%.

The best institutes for degree course in the field of engineering are the IITs and the NITs followed by government and private universities like Jadavpur, Thapar, BITS,Pilani, etc. You need to give JEE to get admission in the IITs and NITs. For the private universities, you need to give the entrance exam conducted by the concerned private university like BITSAT for BITS,Pilani.
10th May 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in India for Diploma to degree admission and their entrance exams?

i wants to take admísson in deploma engineering college.after 10th.so which is the best for me ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?