11th February 2012, 10:59 PM
abhishek bolakhe

Which Exams I have to give to get Government Job being a candidate from 3rd year of BE course?

now i am study B.E 3rd yr so u tell me which exam i will give for goverment job

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  2. What should I do to get Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT?
  3. Am I eligible for the government job if I have failed in degree exam in 3rd year?
  4. Job Opportunities in State and Central Government for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  5. How to attend government job after passing 3rd year ECE?
  6. Which Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  8. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  9. How to get a government job in Karnataka? Which all exams to write?
  10. How to get a government job after passing B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. What are the exams which will help to get a government job after completing civil engineering?
  12. What are the exams that I can give for B.Tech 4th year student both government and private -- [New]
  13. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  14. What should I do to get a government job while I am doing 3rd year B.E Civil Engineering course?
  15. How to get a job in government sector? I am a 3rd year CSE branch student
  16. What are the ways of getting government job? Information about the group exam?
  17. Information about the government job? Which are the government exams?
  18. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed? -- [Most Discussed]
12th February 2012, 01:52 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Which Exams I have to give to get Government Job being a candidate from 3rd year of BE course?

Dear Abhishek,

The Union Public Service Commission conducts various recruitment exercises for inducting officers in Government service at Gazetted level.

Since you are already pursuing BE course, Indian Engineering Service Exam should be your first choice, because you do not have to put extra efforts to learn new subjects. Further, if you are interested in serving with the Defence, you may try your luck with Combined Defence Services Exam also, which is conducted twice a year.

Civil Services and Indian Forest Servies exams admit candidates with any degree (not necessarily Engg). Of course, I need not mention here that Civil Services (or so called IAS exam) is most popular among the freshers. Central Police Force exam also takes in graduates from any discipline.

But, do keep in your mind that you cannot try to appear in all these exams. Please identify a couple of exams which appeal to you and prepare very seriously in a focussed manner only for those exams.

You may also watch the State Public Service Commissions' advts. regarding vacancies in State Govts.

All the best.
12th February 2012, 04:45 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Exams I have to give to get Government Job being a candidate from 3rd year of BE course?

You did not mention the stream that you are pursuing in your BE course. I suggest you to try for job opportunities in public sector core companies as per your specialization in BE course.

Being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course, you are not eligible to appear for many of the entrance exams for government job opportunities but for many of the entrance exams you will be eligible in the final year of your BE course and after completion of BE course also.

So, I suggest you to decide upon the kind of government job opportunity and the particular industry in which you want a government job and later on know the selection procedure for same and prepare accordingly.

There will be number of public sector banks which are recruiting Graduates for the position of PO (Probationary Officer).

If you want to join as PO in public sector bank, then crack IBPS PO Exam which is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of PO positions for 19 public sector banks. SBI and SBI Associate Banks will not come under this category.

If you want to make your career in Defence services like
-Military
-Navy
-Air Force, then crack CDS Exam which is going to be conducted by UPSC.

Try to have good preparation for NET (National Eligibility Test) if you want to make career in teaching field.

There will be number of Railway jobs for the Graduates. Choose the job profile which best suits you and prepare for that.

Other public sector companies like NTPC, BSNL, ONGC and SAIL etc, will also leave notifications for the recruitment of BE candidates.

You can prepare for these exams also. If you want to get into above mentioned companies, then you need to have good subject knowledge of your BE course.

So, take the right choice as per your interest and prepare for the respective entrance exam.

The competition for the entrance exams which will offer government jobs is very high. If you are a candidate from General category, you need to perform extraordinarily in the entrance exam.

Keep this in mind and go a head. Wish you all the best.

For updated information on various government job opportunities, you can visit
http://www.thesarkarinaukri.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?