3rd June 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Exams to be written after B.Tech Electrical Engineering to get a government job?

After B.Tech for electrical engineers what is the mission to get a government job?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the exams related to Electrical Engineering?
  2. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  3. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  4. List of Government recruitment exams for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate
  5. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  6. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get a job in Central Government while studying B.Tech final year? What are the exams to be written?
  8. Best coaching centres to get a electrical engineering government job?
  9. How to get a government job after doing engineering in electrical?
  10. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  11. Which government exams to write after B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  12. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
  13. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  14. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics and clearing GATE exam?
  15. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  16. What should I do to get a government job in Electrical engineering?
  17. Complete details about IES exam?
  18. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
23rd June 2011, 11:26 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Exams to be written after B.Tech Electrical Engineering to get a government job?

Hey,
Exams you can written after btech from eee to get govt job are:
1>IAS
2>IES
3>IPS
4>IFS
5>just go through the interview of following semi govt company:
(i)BHEL
(ii)NTPC

good luck
7th July 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exams to be written after B.Tech Electrical Engineering to get a government job?

what are the exams that have to attened to get a governoment job after btech in ece
11th October 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Govenment Jobs related to electrical and instrumentation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?