15th October 2018, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become a Government Drug Inspector for DPharm student?

Hello everyone, I want to become a Government Drug Inspector. Currently, I am studying DPharm course. So, I just want to know that do experience requires for becoming a Government Drug Inspector? Please tell me asap.

11th March 2023, 08:27 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become a Government Drug Inspector for DPharm student?

On the basis of your Diploma in Pharmacy qualification, you are not eligible to appear for the Government Drug Inspector recruitment examination.

The required educational qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in pharmacy. Experience is not mandatory in all examinations.

For detailed information about the eligibility, syllabus, and examination pattern visit at the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?