7th May 2018, 09:48 PM
Ch sunitha

How many years of practice is required to be eligible to write the Junior Civil Judge exam?

I want to enroll for entrance exam of Junior Civil Judge. So for this how many years of practice is required to be eligible for enrollment?

11th March 2023, 08:22 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years of practice is required to be eligible to write the Junior Civil Judge exam?

The eligibility to apply in the examination conducted for recruitment as Civil Judge is that candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in law from a recognized university.

So, candidates with the required qualifications are eligible to appear in the examination and after qualifying in all the stages eligible for the final selection.

Note - For Judiciary examination year of practice and enrollment is not mandatory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?