1st January 2018, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the experience required to become a Drug Inspector?

Dear Sir/Mam, Happy new year, I have completed M.Pharm in this year, so how much experience required for drug inspector? Can I become one without any further experience? Can you please guide me with the required details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a drug inspector? What is the experience required? What is the educational qualification required?
  2. Eligibility for Drug Inspector? Whether practical experience is also considered or not?
  3. Drug inspector exam detailed syllabus?
  4. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the educational and practical experience requirements for Drug Inspector in Telangana state? -- [New]
  6. Experience required for Drug Inspector?
  7. Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?
  8. Do we need industrial experience after completion of B.Pharm and Post Graduation in Pharmaceutics to get the drug inspector job?
  9. How much experience is required for the post of Drug Inspector?
  10. How to start studying for Drug Inspector exam?
  11. How to become Drug Inspector in MP? Can I apply for Drug Inspector after B.Pharmacy
  12. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  13. Details of the Drug Inspector job post in India?
  14. What is the qualification required for drug inspector in Andhra Pradesh? What is the syllabus?
  15. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector Exam after having D Pharmacy qualification with 3 years experience?
  16. What should I do to become a drug inspector after completing B.Pharm and Marketing with 2 years experience?
  17. Can I prepare for drug inspector exam after completing B.Pharm
  18. When the Drug Inspector written test is conducted in a year?
4th January 2018, 07:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the experience required to become a Drug Inspector?

The eligibility criteria required for Drug Inspector examination:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from a recognized university. You can become Drug Inspector without any experience.

>>The age limit is 21-32 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.
7th July 2018, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the experience required to become a Drug Inspector?

Mam, I have completed my M.pharmacy. Do I need any experience to become drug inspector? If yes can you give me details about this? Can I become one without experience?Thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?