9th November 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Fashion Designing can be done after BA with Psychology and Political science subjects?

I am doing my bachelor with psychology and political science as elective subjects. Now I want to do master in fashion designing. Is it possible ?? Help me out

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?
  2. Which among sociology, public administration, psychology & political science is best for IAS preparations? Any better choice?
  3. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
  4. What to do with subjects like English, Political Science, History, Economics and Psychology
  5. Can I do degree course in fashion designing after passing 12th with arts stream?
  6. Which stream should I opt after 12th related to Psychology, Biology, Geography and Political Science?
  7. How can I join Fashion Designing course in India?
  8. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  9. What are the subjects in fashion designing course?
  10. Commerce or Science: Subjects to choose for pursuing Fashion designing?
  11. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  12. Complete information about Fashion Designing after 12th?
  13. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  14. In Fashion Designing B.Sc means Bachelor of Science? How Fashion Designing can be a Science degree?
  15. Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th Class for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  17. Eligibility criteria for post graduation in Fashion Designing?
  18. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
10th November 2015, 07:14 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fashion Designing can be done after BA with Psychology and Political science subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my bachelor with psychology and political science as elective subjects. Now I want to do master in fashion designing. Is it possible ?? Help me out
If you wanted to do Master course in Fashion Designing then you need to have a Bachelor degree in Fashion Designing or Diploma degree in Fashion Designing which should be recognized from UG or from NIFT/NID only.

No, you are not eligible for Master degree course in Fashion Designing. But, there is another way for doing Fashion Designing course you, can either go for Diploma course or you can go for Bachelor degree course in Fashion Designing, After completing the bachelor degree course or Diploma course you can go for Master course easily.

Here are the list of Institute which offer Diploma course and as well as Bachelor degree course in Fashion Designing course :

- National Institute of Fashion Technology www.nift.ac.in/

- National Institute of Design www.nid.edu

- Pearl Academy of Fashion pearlacademy.com/

- J. D Institute of Fashion Technology www.jdinstitute.com
22nd July 2021, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fashion Designing can be done after BA with Psychology and Political science subjects?

I'm doing my BA education as my honours subject and my elective subject are history and sociology. Now can I pursue on fashion designing after my graduation.
8th September 2021, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing my BA education as my honours subject and my elective subject are history and sociology. Now can I pursue on fashion designing after my graduation.?!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?