19th June 2012, 06:32 PM
swati agr.

What to do with subjects like English, Political Science, History, Economics and Psychology

what to do with subjects like english,political science,history,economicsand psychology?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do with subjects like English, Political Science, History, Economics and Psychology
  2. How to do B.A course? Which is better between Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English
  3. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  4. Which are the different streams available after 10th?
  5. Career options if I am good at english? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th?
  7. Details of the M.Phil correspondence course in Karntaka state?
  8. Does St. Xavier's college offer Geography Hons?
  9. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  10. Colleges offering bachelor degree specializing Economics, Political Science, history and maths along with any useful subject? -- [New]
  11. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  12. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  13. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  14. How to appear for IAS exam after finishing B.A in Subjects like economics, history and political science
  15. Is the recruitment procedure of IB to be held soon SKM University valid?
  16. How to get admission in graduation with Sanskrit as major subject? Is there any open university in India which provides this facility?
  17. How should I face the IAS entrance exam?
  18. What are the requirements to join mechanical engineering in Germany?
4th October 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do with subjects like English, Political Science, History, Economics and Psychology

how many papers are there in BA 3rd yr. General of Pol.Sc?
2nd February 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do with subjects like English, Political Science, History, Economics and Psychology

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. Pol sci syllabus b a 3rd g.n.d.u
23rd May 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

can i pursue mass communication or advertising without maths in colleges like MICA or IIMC or NID
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?