4th July 2020, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Father's surname correction possibility and procedure in Aadhar card and Marks Sheet?

Sir, in my Aadhar Card my father's name is Lalit Sharma which is stated in all my father's documents but it is written as Lalit Gaur in all my mark sheet as my gotra is "Gaur ". So, kindly help me that will it create a problem for me in documentation time in job and how I can correct it?

30th July 2020, 11:48 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Father's surname correction possibility and procedure in Aadhar card and Marks Sheet?

#While applying Aadhar card and filling an application one should be very careful as its our
carries person identification,address proof, mark list or job verification,other verification
process like visa approval or passport sanctioned .

## This are appear to be minute but create a trouble during verification process.

### You have two way for the correction :-

1)can approach to the board and subject the required documents,apply for it.Here you need to change 10,12,graduation certificate,so its time consuming and requires lots of efforts

2)you can change in Aadhar card as your 10th certificate you have.It can be done easily
1st August 2020, 08:00 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Father's surname correction possibility and procedure in Aadhar card and Marks Sheet?

Note that if you wish to make any correction in your marksheet or Passing certificate, then you must inform Board within 2 or 3 years wrt your Board.

In CBSE, it is 2 years while in NIOS the duration is of 3 years. While in state boards, it varies from state to state.

So, in case, if you have passed from CBSE Board, then you visit Regional Board Office within 2 years of passing and fill correction form to make desired changes in marksheet or certificate.

In case, if 2 years had already gone, then you won't be able make changes in your document.

Once, you have made changes in your marksheet, then you can easily make correction in Aadhaar online through their official site. However, you will have to upload relevant documents for this including your marksheet or passing certificate.

Once, your changes are approved, then new Aadhaar card will be dispatched to you.

You can make correction in Aadhaar card through this official link: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/ssup/
21st June 2022, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

My address is not mentioned in 12 marks card
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?