20th July 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Fee details of Aeronautical Engineering for 4 years with hostel facilities in Hyderabad?

what are the fee details of aeronautical engineering for 4years with hostel facilities in hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information about hostel facilities and it's fee structure?
  2. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  3. How may I get fee details for B.Tech and hostel allotment?
  4. List of best schools in Hyderabad with hostel and PMT coaching facilities?
  5. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course? -- [New]
  6. Fee structure and Loan facilities in BIT Mesra for B.E. entrants
  7. Colleges in Chennai, Tamilnadu offering M.Tech IT? Detailed fee structure hostel facilities?
  8. How may I get information about fee details and hostel(Girls) facilities of St. Thomas college, Bhilai(CG) for B.Com(1st year)?
  9. Best coaching institute for CS course in Hyderabad? What is their fee structure and what are the other facilities?
  10. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  11. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  12. How to join for MEC? Are there any hostel facilities?
  13. Best school in Kolkata for XI CBSE with Hostel facilities?
  14. In Vishakapathnam how many colleges are there for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee details of those colleges?
  15. List of colleges with good hostel facilities for Biotech course?
  16. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  17. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the fee structure for all Aeronautical Colleges in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
19th November 2012, 04:52 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee details of Aeronautical Engineering for 4 years with hostel facilities in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the fee details of aeronautical engineering for 4years with hostel facilities in hyderabad?
Dear,

Aeronautical engineering is one of the most popular career option for those students who want to make their career into airplanes, space shuttles, jumbo jets and other similar exciting stuff.

Aeronautical engineers are paid higher than any other engineers. So its a good option with respect to salary and work profile.

Fee structure differ from college to college but its rough estimate is as follows:

Government colleges
Tuition fee= 40,000 to 60,000 per year.
Hostel fee= 10,000 to 15,000 per year.

PRIVATE colleges
Tuition fee= 100,000 to 2,00,000 per year.
Hostel fee= 60,000 to 75,000 per year.

Though it is expensive but once you become an aeronautical engineer you can earn more than you spent.

Best of luck!
6th March 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee details of Aeronautical Engineering for 4 years with hostel facilities in Hyderabad?

sir i failed in inter 2nd year last year only maths this year 2013 march i am writing it can eligible to join in Aeronautical Engineering in hyderbad i am intrested in that plse give reply............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?