11th July 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Fee details of M.Pharmacy in Andhra Colleges?

please give the fees detailes of m.pharmacy in andhra colleges...whtas the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in top M.Pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad?
  2. Fee details of M.Pharmacy in Andhra Colleges?
  3. M.Pharmacy counseling dates and the list of colleges?
  4. Fee details of Government and Private Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh of UP?
  5. Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Details of fee structure and hostel facility? -- [New]
  6. Details about M.Pharmacy colleges in AP? In which college can I get the seat?
  7. Is there any difference in fee between government and private colleges? What is the fee for M.Pharmacy seat in government colleges?
  8. Which is better between Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacology after B.Pharmacy?
  9. Details of good colleges in Vishakhapatnum for MBA? Fee, preparation and book details?
  10. Details about PG Diploma Courses In Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Best colleges for M-Pharmacy course in Hyderabad?
  12. Details about the M.Pharmacy colleges in AP? Which college can I get after scoring 3294 rank in GPAT?
  13. Details about private and government colleges providing diploma course in Aeronautics and Aerospace?
  14. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend?
  15. Information about those private medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of those colleges?
  16. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How S.A.P is useful for a B.Pharm student? Is S.A.S for pharmacy student? Which module is useful?
  18. What is the course fee for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh for candidates belonging in B category?
15th July 2011, 09:01 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Fee details of M.Pharmacy in Andhra Colleges?

Dear friend,
M-Pharma course is having a duration of 2 years and admission are made on the basis of GPAD(General pharmacist aptitude test) ranking.If your rank is good in GPAD then you also get the minimum stipend of Rs 8000 per month from govt college.

Fee structure vary for candidate who took addmission through GPAD na d those who Don't take addmission through GPAD.

*Mpharama(GPAD candiadate):tution fee=Rs 35000 per year
*Mpharama(non GPAD candiadate):tution fee=Rs 40000 per year
11th August 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

what is tution fees for m.pharm in universities of andhra pradesh?
12th August 2012, 04:40 AM
manjira...

M.Pharmacy is the Master of Pharmacy. selection is based on the GPAD. GPAD stands for General Pharmacist Aptitude Test.
the eligibility for M.Pharmacy is a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree with minimum marks of 50%.

the fees structure of M.Pharmacy in Andhra Colleges are different in government colleges and private institutes. for getting admission in the government college the rank should be good. in government colleges the fees structure is low. there is minimum stipend of Rs.8000 per month for good rank holders.

the fees of the course M.Pharmacy varies for different private institutes by slight difference. the private college fees changes every year.
21st November 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

dear sir wahat is the best category(group) in M Pharmacy
20th January 2013, 10:46 PM
nikhinaya

M.Pharmacy is the Master of Pharmacy. selection is based on the GPAD. GPAD stands for General Pharmacist Aptitude Test.
the eligibility for M.Pharmacy is a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree with minimum marks of 50%.

the fees structure of M.Pharmacy in Andhra Colleges are different in government colleges and private institutes. for getting admission in the government college the rank should be good. in government colleges the fees structure is low. there is minimum stipend of Rs.8500per month for good rank holders.
27th September 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Fee details of B.Pharmacy in Andhrapradesh during 2013-14?
28th August 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Fee for the course M. Pharmacy Prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh
13th September 2015, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have qualified in gpat2015 I have registered in telangana and I got seat in osmania university. But I want to do m.pharm in andhra university but I didn't registered in appgecet .is their any changes for me to attend 2 ND phase councilling plz give me reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?