19th April 2011, 04:00 PM
plogan

Fee exemption for SC and ST candidates for engineering and medical colleges in Karnataka?

Is a SC/ST candidate exempted from all the fees or only tuition fee in respect of Engg./Medical seat in respect of Karnataka students?

26th April 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee exemption for SC and ST candidates for engineering and medical colleges in Karnataka?

i am sc student i have taken seat last year 2010 2nd year by diploma lateral entry to day engg college,now quit the college again i cet to goin evening engg college i have pay the cet fee for join the other college will scalorship will sancation or what
26th April 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee exemption for SC and ST candidates for engineering and medical colleges in Karnataka?

what is fee for sc/st student ofr medical.
1st May 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

FEE STRUCTURE AND RANKING OF MEDICAL COLLEGES IN BENGALORE
14th May 2011, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

what minimum rank have to secure in kcet and how much percetage in 2puc.
14th May 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee for sc/st students?
15th May 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

i want the fees structure of engineering colleges for sc students in karnataka at2011
31st May 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

how many sc students in engineering raking of cet 2011
10th June 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

fees structure for sc/st students
24th June 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

i am sc student how many fees of mechanical engineering in colleges
7th July 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i think it's 18,000 for sc stud....if u have got rank below 25k and ur parents annual income is less than 2.5 lac then u will have fee concession...
7th July 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i finished my DEEE n want to do part time engg in mysore(evening college),non resident of karnataka..i have 7 years of workexperience.,could u plz guide me....plz give me the details to do my graduation? plz kindly send info to [email protected]
14th July 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for sc engineering students my annual income is less than 2.5lac?
22nd July 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the fee for sc/st students?
what is the fee amount for st student
6th August 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

can any 1 tell the fee structure for sc/st
5th January 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

hey what should be the minimum rank for a sc student to get admission in medical colleges of delhi and i m from delhi and belongs to sc category........plz, help me.....:D
4th March 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the fee for engineering in government colleges?
19th April 2012, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee for sc/st candidates for engineering?
24th May 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i got 31877 rank in kerala medical entrance and i m a sc student.what is the fee allow
29th May 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i am sc student igot 73% merit mark in gujrat board i want addmistion mechenic eng. in gujarat best collage without fee
14th July 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a St student and taken admission as research scholer in 2010 in Banaras Hindu University and as per parent's income below 1 lac my fee
was exempt . In this year I got JRF,so that now whether I am entitle for exemption of fee on behalf of parent's income.
Whether fellowship (JRF) can debar me for fee exemption.
Please reply me on the email [email protected]
23rd October 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

should sc/st apply for fee concession in kcet
11th July 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How much fees are taken to engineering sea
5th May 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Fee exemption foe SC and ST candidates for engineering and medical in manipal university?
14th May 2014, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the total cost for 21 rank of ST category for civil engineering in kiit 2014
13th July 2017, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

My question is that no one is correctly responding to SC and ST students queries and doubts
What happened to India still it is in before 200 year anticlockwise
16th September 2018, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Last year I have failed in one subject. Now I have passed.can i applied for last year,s fees exemption?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?