12th April 2010, 10:44 PM
dayanand

Seat in manipal university without appearing for karnataka cet test while sitting in Maharashtra CET?

sir,can i get seat in manipal university without appearing for karnataka cet test ,but i am appearing for maharashtra cet test.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  2. Eligibility to appear in K-CET for Diploma holder of Maharashtra?
  3. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  4. Can I appear for CET without Kannada Language Test? I am studying in 10th in Maharashtra and PUC 1st and 2nd in Karnataka
  5. Any possibility to fill the PG CET form for Maharashtra?
  6. What are the various entrance exams for B.Pharma courses in India?
  7. Am I eligible for MH-PGD CET being a candidate having completed Graduation in BDS from Karnataka and a domicile of Maharashtra?
  8. Procedure to appear for Maharashtra Medical CET?
  9. k.cet centres outside karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Karnataka CET for candidate living in Delhi? How to get the forms?
  11. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  12. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  13. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  14. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  15. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  16. Number of candidates appearing in Diploma CET at Karnataka?
  17. Procedure to give CET exam in Karnataka?
  18. Can my son get benefit of reservation in Karnataka, if he has a domicile of Maharashtra? -- [New]
13th April 2010, 12:00 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Seat in manipal university without appearing for karnataka cet test while sitting in Maharashtra CET?

Yes you can get a seat but for that you need to answer Manipal UGET whose forms are already out and i think 15th of April is the last date of submission. Its easier into manipal through their entrance test since the test is mostly of state level.

Best of Luck
13th April 2010, 11:13 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Seat in manipal university without appearing for karnataka cet test while sitting in Maharashtra CET?

no you cant get a seat for manipal university by giving maharashtra cet exam as after giving this exam you will be allotted in colleges in maharashrta only......and manipal is in karnataka.......

you can appear for the ENAT exam conducted by the manipal university.......clear the exam then appear for group discussion and then for a final interview.....if you clear all this then you will get admission in it.....

all the best
13th April 2010, 07:18 PM
satyavani
Senior Member++

you can also join the manipal university by applying for there exam which is very easy compared to the Karnataka cet
all the best
13th April 2010, 08:14 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

i think its an better option not to write Karnataka cet for joining manipal university instead its better to write the entrance test conducted by the manipal university because the test is very easy and can be cleared very easily
all the best
14th April 2010, 09:10 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

yes you can get the seat for manipal university but for that you have to appear for the ENAT exam organized by the manipal university............but now the form submision is closed................so you jus can get the seat in manipal university by giving mh cet as it i for maharashtra colleges only...............
17th April 2010, 07:12 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

yes you will get the seat in manipal university if you sitting
in maharastra cet exams, but for getting addmission in manipal
university, you have to give the under graduate entrance test
first, but the last date of apply manipal UGET is over, so you
have missed the chance, apply next year...............

ok
all the best.
12th May 2010, 07:41 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
yes you can get Seats in manipal university without appearing for karnataka cet test while sitting in Maharashtra CET.
but for that you must have give the exam conducted by the manipal university that is UGET.
23rd May 2010, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are in B.E. in manipal karnataka?
15th July 2010, 03:58 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear Friend
Manipal university conducts there own exam for filling of the seats in there colleges.

So you will have to sit for the exam conducted by the manipal university ,

just be calm prepare for the exam and sit for thee exam and score good marks ,you will definitely get good college.

All the best.
25th October 2010, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

want to know the date for filling up form for the
manipal cet exam pcb
26th January 2011, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I Get addmission in Manipal University by giving Karnataka CET??
27th February 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

As i am appearing for HSC Board at mumbai and will appear MHCET, how do i apply for manipal medical for MBBS
28th February 2011, 02:32 AM
sonu1234

no you cant get a seat for manipal university by giving maharashtra cet exam as after giving this exam you will be allotted in colleges in maharashrta only......and manipal is in karnataka.......

you can appear for the ENAT exam conducted by the manipal university.......clear the exam then appear for group discussion and then for a final interview.....if you clear all this then you will get admission in it.....
28th February 2011, 12:53 PM
babydoll

Hello friend,
Manipal University has many seats forn the candidates who appeared for the CET test. The number of seats will varies every years but the fixed seat will be 180. So you can apply for this.
Good luck!!!!
17th April 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, had recieved 152 in the manipal entrance exam (medical course) , i was wondering if this much marks will be enough for me to enroll to the mbbs course?
26th April 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in Manipal University and what is the cut off for 2011?
17th May 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

how many seats are there in manipal for the b.arch course? n what are the nata cut-offs?
17th May 2011, 11:16 AM
nikhita93

how many seats are there for the b.arch course in manipal? n what are the nata cut-offs to get admission?
2nd July 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

i have an rank of 8356 in karnataka cet. Would i get a seat for computer science engineering or architecture at manipal?
13th June 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How many seats for b.arch are available in manipal university manipal?
5th May 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I have 94% mark in SSLC and 75% mark in higher secondary.I did not appear for entrance examination.Is it possible to join better university for BSC biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?