27th July 2016, 11:59 PM
Ranu05

Direct admission criteria for MBBS

Hello Sir, I want to pursue MBBS. I want to know that can I get direct admission or do I have to give an entrance exam? What is the procedure to get direct admission in MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. Medical colleges in Haryana in which I can get direct admission for MBBS course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  2. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  3. Can I get admission in MBBS before or after B.Sc Nursing? Is there any common entrance exam to get direct admission in 2nd year?
  4. How to get direct admission in MBBS at Jollygrant Dehradun?
  5. How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?
  6. How to get admission in MBBS? What is criteria for admission for MBBS?
  7. Can I get admission in MBBS without PMT? What is the total fees to do MBBS?
  8. How may I get the direct admission in AMU for MBBS course? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same?
  9. How should I get a job after doing BSc(CBZ) 2nd year?
  10. Can I get direct admission to study MBBS 2nd year after completing BAMS?
  11. Procedure to take direct admission in KPC Medical college?
  12. Direct admission in top 20 private MBBS colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  15. Can a Bangladeshi MBBS student get direct admission in MS course in top Medical colleges of India? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for MBBS after completion of 12th Biology?
  17. What are the formalities to get direct admission in MBBS course after passing 12th?
  18. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
3rd August 2016, 11:00 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Direct admission criteria for MBBS

See, for admission in the top government colleges, you need to give the AIPMT examination. The eligibility criteria for the above mentioned exam is as follows-

- Nationality should be Indian

- Age should be 17 years as on 1st December of that paper.

- For SC/ST/OBC students, age relaxation is given to 25 years.

- Passed intermediate with a recognized board.

Now, since you asked about direct admission. So, that is also possible. There are many private good medical colleges also, which do not ask for any exam but then in those colleges you might have to give some extra money other than their fee structure as "donation".
And let me also tell you that, for a medical seat, donation amount ranges from 5 lacks to 30 lacks depending on the college you want to take admission in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?