24th June 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for BA admission in Chandigarh? Where will be the center for exam?

plz tell me the fees of b.a. for chandigarh and where will be the centre for exams.

Thanks & Regards

Vinod Singh

07508453398, 08054310128

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  2. What is the fee structure for IAS coaching? Best coaching centers in Chandigarh
  3. Admission in B.E or B.Tech in Civil Course nearby Chandigarh?
  4. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month? -- [New]
  5. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  6. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University Chandigarh
  7. Can I get admission in SD college Chandigarh after completing 12th with 82.4% marks
  8. How to do B.Com from Chandigarh University? Fee structure including the hostel fee?
  9. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  10. Which is the best university to do MSc Maths correspondence? What is the last date, admission procedure and where is the exam center in HP?
  11. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  12. How to get admission in Allen Institute, Chandigarh? Fee structure and ways to pay it?
  13. Fee structure including and Excluding Hostel Fee? I want to do B.Com from Chandigarh University
  14. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  15. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh?
  16. Fee structure of IAS coaching in Chandigarh? How many attempts are left for 31 years old candidate?
  17. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
18th April 2015, 12:17 PM
Sheetal Expert
Member+

Default Re: Fee structure for BA admission in Chandigarh? Where will be the center for exam?

Fee structure for BA admission in Chandigarh.......................

Class FEE

* BA-I General 14455

* BA-I Functional English 15085

* BA-I Office Management 17455

* BA-II General 13620

* BA-II Functional English 14250

* BA-II Office Management 16620

* BA-III General 13620

* BA-III Functional English 14250

* BA-III Office Management 16620

Center of examination.......................

:: PUNJAB UNIVERSITY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?