25th August 2011, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?

I am Jagdish Kumar from mandi Distt. in Himachal Pradesh . Iwant to admit my son Mr. Kamal Kailash Choudhary in your institution in Himachal / Chandigarh in 10+1 class. What will be the process & Fee

Related Questions:
  1. Any NCTE affiliated institute in Himachal Pradesh for B.Ed programme admission? What is the duration and the fee structure
  2. List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh?
  3. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  4. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  5. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of private medical institutes in India? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  7. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Chandigarh? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Which is the best university to do MSc Maths correspondence? What is the last date, admission procedure and where is the exam center in HP?
  9. List of B.Ed institutes in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh which provide admission with 45% in B.A? Details about their fee structure?
  10. Best institutes for doing Clinical Research Course? Admission procedure, exam date, Fee Structure of the course?
  11. List of Government colleges which offer MDS in Himachal Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Ph.D through correspondence in Punjab, Chandigarh and Himachal? -- [New]
  13. Admission in B.E or B.Tech in Civil Course nearby Chandigarh?
  14. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  15. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  16. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  17. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  18. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
26th May 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?

What is the private admision fee in pet?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?