20th August 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best university to do MSc Maths correspondence? What is the last date, admission procedure and where is the exam center in HP?

i want to do M.Sc math correspondence whish is the best university and what is fee structure,last date , and addmission procedure and exam centre in himachal,chandigarh jalandher

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?
  3. What is the best way to do MSc Maths? Should I do correspondence or as a non collegiate from same university?
  4. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  5. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  6. What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?
  7. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  8. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  9. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  10. Is there any possibility to get lecturer job in government college after passing BSc through correspondence?
  11. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  12. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  13. Is B.Ed better than MSc? Can I start MSc in correspondence and B.Ed in regular?
  14. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. Procedure for taking admission in B.Ed from Jammu University by Correspondence? Last date of submission of forms and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What's the procedure for getting admission in PhD(maths) through correspondence from IGNOU university? Is there any entrance exams for this?
  17. How to do B.Ed correspondence from Himachal University? I have done B.Com from Delhi
  18. How to apply for MSc Maths entrance exam? I am a student of TYBSc Maths from NMU Jalgaon
30th April 2015, 12:33 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best university to do MSc Maths correspondence? What is the last date, admission procedure and where is the exam center in HP?

These are best University to offer MSc Maths correspondence in india:]

Kurukshetra University

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University

Madras University

Madurai Kamaraj University

Maharshi Dayanand University

Manonmaniam Sundaranar University

Netaji Subhas Open University

Nalanda Open University

Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University

Periyar University

Shivaji University

Sri Krishnadevaraya University

Sri Venkateswara University

Tamilnadu Open University

University of Bombay

University of Madras

Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University

Acharya Nagarjuna University

Annamalai University

Alagappa University

Bangalore University

Bharathiar University

Bharathidasan University

Calicut University

Dr BR Ambedkar Open University

Guru Jambheshwar University

Guru Nanak Dev University

IGNOU

Kakatiya University

Karnataka State Open University

Kerala University
30th April 2015, 08:04 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best university to do MSc Maths correspondence? What is the last date, admission procedure and where is the exam center in HP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do M.Sc math correspondence whish is the best university and what is fee structure,last date , and addmission procedure and exam centre in himachal,chandigarh jalandher
List of best distance education colleges offering M.A Maths
  • Allahabad Agricultural Institute - Deemed University
  • Andhra University
  • Berhampur University
  • Himachal Pradesh University
  • IASE University
  • Osmania University

List of best distance education colleges offering M.Sc Maths
  • Acharya Nagarjuna University
  • Annamalai University
  • Alagappa University
  • Bangalore University
  • Bharathiar University
  • Bharathidasan University
  • Calicut University
  • Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
  • Guru Jambheshwar University
  • Guru Nanak Dev University
  • IGNOU
  • Kakatiya University
  • Karnataka State Open University
  • Kerala University
  • Kurukshetra University
  • Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
  • Madras University
  • Madurai Kamaraj University
  • Maharshi Dayanand University
  • Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
  • Netaji Subhas Open University
  • Nalanda Open University
  • Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University
  • Periyar University
  • Shivaji University
  • Sri Krishnadevaraya University
  • Sri Venkateswara University
  • Tamilnadu Open University
  • University of Bombay
  • University of Madras
  • Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?