6th February 2012, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for BCA course? Procedure to get admission for this course?

i want to how much fee and procedure how to course

Related Questions:
  1. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  2. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  3. What is the fee structure and admission procedure? How to take admission in BCA Non Regular
  4. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  5. Procedure to get the admission in BCA?
  6. Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?
  7. Procedure for admission in IGNOU in BCA course? Fee structure of each semester of BCA?
  8. Fee structure for BCA course? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  9. Fee structure for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  11. How to get admission in BCA course in AMU Aligarh? What is its fee structure?
  12. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  13. Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course?
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. Information regarding BCA course from IGNOU? Fee structure for this course? Admission Procedure for this course and procedure to avail Educational Loan?
  16. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU? -- [New]
  17. How to take admission in MCA college after BCA? Fee structure of the course?
  18. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
6th February 2012, 12:36 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Fee structure for BCA course? Procedure to get admission for this course?

your first question - Fee structure for BCA course

Fee Structure of the BCA could be any thing from 25000/- per annum to 250000/- in regular
colleges.

IP College BCA Fee structure is 50000/- per annum.

Procedure to get admission for this course

All good colleges conduct entrance examination for the BCA course.

eligibility to apply in these examination

1.50% in 10+2 or equivalent qualification.

2.relaxation for SC/ST upto 5% marks.

3.english and maths/business mathematics/statistic as complusory subject.

entrance examination for the BCA course.

conduct question on - general english
- quantitave aptitude
- reasoning
- general knowledge.

after you clear the entrance exam there is group discussion and personal interview.

clear all the stages means admission in good college and good position and salary in company after completion of course.

SOME BEST COLLEGE FOR BCA

Integrated Academy of Management and Technology, DR. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Universty, Senate House, Agra-282004 Uttar Pradesh Class XII 3 years

Amity School of Computer Science, CCS University(AFFIlated) Noida Uttar Pradesh Class XII with Mathematics 3 years

Institute of Technology and Science, Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut Uttar Pradesh Class XII 3 years

Purvanchal University, Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh Uttar Pradesh Class XII with Mathematics 3 years

Institute of Management-Developmental Research, Makhanlal Chaturvedi, Rashtriya-patrkarta VishwaVidyalaya, E-8 Shahpura, Bhopal-462016 Madhya Pradesh Class XII from a recognised University 3 years

Andhra University Andhra Pradesh Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics 3 years

Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Banasthali Rajasthan Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics 3 years

Guru Gobind Singh IP University , Kashmere Gate Delhi Class XII 3 years

College of Business Studies(CBS) Delhi University Delhi Class XII 3 years

Delhi University Delhi Class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics 3 years

Apeejay Institute of Management and Information Technology, Tughlakabad, New Delhi Delhi Class XII(45%) with Mathematics; those who have not passed with maths, will have to qualify for the same within 2 years 3 years

Madurai University, Madurau Tamil Nadu Class XII 3 years

Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra Haryana Class XII with English 3 years

Maharshi Dayanand University, Rothank,
6th February 2012, 01:07 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee structure for BCA course? Procedure to get admission for this course?

dear friend,

See I have mentioned all the answer of your questions and here it is :

Eligible Criteria :-

The eligible criteria for BBA degree is given below :

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with at least 55% marks.

I think you want to know about the first one. Here I have described all the fee structure in details :

Admission Fees : Rs. 15,000/-
Each semester fees : Rs. 30,000/-

Top Colleges for BBA :-

Some top colleges are given below :

1. Audyogik Shikshan Mandal's (Institute of Management & Computer Studies)
2. Tolani College of Commerce (TCC)
3. N.I.S. Academy
4. Jay Hind College
5. NM College
6. Thakur College of Science & Commerce
7. St. Xaviers College - Mumbai
8. K P B Hinduja College of Commerce

good luck.
6th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there direct admission for bca
13th April 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee to do the couse of BCA PER year
14th April 2013, 01:26 AM
gurleen uppal

FEE STRUCTURE OF bca

Minimum Duration: 3 Years
Maximum Duration: 6 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 30,000
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar

Eligibility:
10+2 or its equivalent.

Course Fee: Rs. 4,600/- For Ist Semester(Rs. 100 in addition to Rs. 4,500 as Registration charges) and Rs. 4,500/- Per Semester for Second Semester Onwards..

Thankss
26th April 2013, 03:26 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Fees Structure of BCA course

Tuition fees: Rs. 11000 to Rs. 12000 per annum. (government)
Tuition fees: Rs. 42000 per semester (Private)
Tuition fees: Rs 25000 per semester for deemed university.

26th October 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 11th with commerce can i do bca?
19th March 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What is admission criteria and fee structure for bca and MCA inkururkshetra university?
Also mention some more best colleges for bca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?