2nd December 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for CS course? Duration of CS course? When will I get proper Job after completion of this course?

i want to know the every detail about the c.s. course
how much fees?
how much time duration?
when i get proper job?
coaching class is included in the fees? or i have to take coaching class?

Related Questions:
  1. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  2. CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs?
  3. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  4. Duration of CS course after completion of M.Com? Fee structure for this course? How many months of training is required for this course? Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  5. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  6. Any correspondence course for B.Ed in Guwahati? What is the fee structure and duration?
  7. Is there job assurance if doing Law after B.Tech? Duration and fee structure of Law course? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  9. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  10. What is the duration of Lab Technician Course? Fee structure of the course?
  11. Detailed fee structure and duration of course for B.Pharma?
  12. Fee structure and duration of BAMS (AM)? Names of available scholarships for this course?
  13. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  14. What is the duration of ICWA course after completion of B.Com? What will be the fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  16. Fee structure and Duration for Testing course after completion of BCA? What will be the scope of this course?
  17. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  18. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
9th December 2011, 04:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for CS course? Duration of CS course? When will I get proper Job after completion of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know the every detail about the c.s. course
how much fees?
how much time duration?
when i get proper job?
coaching class is included in the fees? or i have to take coaching class?
Hello friend,

Here I am providing you all the details regarding the Company Secretary course:

Fee structure:
Foundation Program- Rs.3500
Executive Program- Rs.7000 for commerce graduate
Rs.7500 for others
Professional Program- Rs.7500

Duration of the course:
I year for each program plus 15 months management training prescribed by the ICSI.

After completion of the course along with the management training, you will be able to get jobs in companies with a salary package of around 3-4 lacs per annum or you may also practice independently like any other professional lawyer, chartered accountant etc.

For more information, refer to the official website of ICSI.
6th January 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for CS course? Duration of CS course? When will I get proper Job after completion of this course?

is it so much hard like ca, can i complete this in rs50000 fees
27th February 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

now im studying in sy.B.com can i do c.s n which is the best university to do c.s????
14th May 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure of registration for foundation exam and what type prepration we have to do?
3rd June 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce 12 pass with 62% n iwanted to join ca or cs with coaching class ple tell total amount of fees
21st September 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

HI AM B.COM COMPLETED I DO THE HOW MUCH FEES AND DURATION
16th October 2012, 01:35 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

The Company Secretary Course basically composed of three level programs with 15 months of on company training . For completing every stage you need minimum 9 months.
You can register yourself for this course throughout the year and this exam is conducted 2 times in a year june & december.

Fee Structure for all the stages of CS are-

Foundation Program- Rs.3600
Executive Program- Rs.7000
Professional Program-Rs.9000

Qualified Company Secretaries has rich knowledge in legal, finance and management matter of the company and CS also have knowledge on the corporate governance,ethics etc.

It is not a regular course and can be done from anywhere in INDIA.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?