5th February 2016, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of different PU Colleges in South Bangalore?

Please tell me fee structure of different PU colleges in south Bangalore. We are staying near bannergatta which college is best option for science?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  2. What is the fee structure of Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore?
  3. Which are the best M.Com colleges in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  4. Best colleges offering BCA course in South Bangalore with low fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure for CAT entrance exam and colleges in Bangalore?
  6. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  7. Best Marine engineering colleges of South India? What is the selection procedure and the fee structure? Courses that are offered?
  8. Best colleges for MPT in Tamilnadu and Bangalore for specialization in Orthopeadics and Neurology? What is the fee structure?
  9. In which college can I get admission at Bangalore having 50000 rank in CET? Fee structure of these colleges and recommended Bank for education loan?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  11. Where to register for ICWAI in Bangalore? What is the fee structure of ICWAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of top colleges for BSc Nautical Science in South India with the fee structure?
  13. Details of government colleges in Bangalore? Names of colleges and their fee structure?
  14. B.Com courses available at DU and their fee structure for 4 years program? Low fee colleges in North and South campus? Will bank provide education loan for studying B.Com?
  15. Fee structure for 1st PU science in Aided/Unaided colleges in Bangalore
  16. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
  17. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  18. CA colleges in Bangalore under ICAI or ACCA? Fee structure with hostel facility?
6th February 2016, 11:41 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee structure of different PU Colleges in South Bangalore?

Fees Structure of PU Colleges
Fees structure varies as college changes. Generally , Academic Fees is exist from Rs.20,000/- to Rs.35,000/- per year.Registration Fees , Exam Fees , Activity Fees , Lodging & Hostel Fees are payable extra.

PU Colleges In Bangalore
- Shri Bhagwan Mahavir Jain College
- Kumarsan PU College
- St.Joseph PU College
- Mount Carmel College
- Jyothi Nivas PU College
- Bishop Cottom Women's College
- M.E.S. Kishora Kendra PU College
- MKRV College for Women
- Christ Junior College

Courses Offered by PU Colleges
- BASCS (Business Studies , Accountancy , Statistics , Computer Science)
- BASBM (Business Studies , Accountacy , Statistics , Basic Maths)
- PCMB (Physics , Chemistry , Maths , Biology)
- PCMC (Physics , Chemistry , Maths , Computer Science)
26th April 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of different PU Colleges in South Bangalore?

Top P. U. Colleges in bengalore fee structure and admission system please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?