16th April 2018, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JEE Main 3rd time with NIOS result?

I want to apply for JEE Main for 3rd time. I have got only 72% in my 12th CBSE Board exam. Now, I am going to give 12th with NIOS Board. So, I can apply for JEE Mains now?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  2. Whether an NIOS Maths marksheet considerable to appear in JEE Main 3rd time for CBSE candidate? -- [New]
  3. Can I apply for JEE Main & Advance 3rd time? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can a 12th from NIOS board apply for JEE Main exam? Maximum terms to apply for it being a ST student?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main being an NIOS candidate? Whether the subjects enlisted for JEE Main is as per NIOS Board?
  6. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS student?
  7. Can I apply for JEE Main if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS Board? Documents required to submit?
  8. Weightage of NIOS marks in JEE Main?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  10. Can I apply in JEE Main & Advanced with NIOS Maths and CBSE PCB Certificates?
  11. Can I apply for JEE Advanced next year if qualified in JEE Main in this year?
  12. What should I write in the column of school name of JEE Main form if studied from NIOS? Do the NIOS students get admission in IITs?
  13. Can I attempt JEE Main and Advanced 2017 for the 3rd time?
  14. Will I be eligible for JEE Main by clearing the 12th again from NIOS board?
  15. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  16. Eligibility attempts to write JEE mains after passing 12th?
  17. Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th WBBSE about 5 years ago? Eligibility to apply JEE Main and Advanced?
  18. Can I appear in JEE Main & Advanced through NIOS improvement exam having secured 76% in 12th CBSE?
25th April 2018, 08:55 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE Main 3rd time with NIOS result?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for JEE Main examination third time after completion of your 12th standard. The maximum number of attempts allowed to appear in JEE Main examination is three times that too in three consecutive years after completion of 12th standard. Since, you have already appeared in JEE Main examination twice, you have one more chance to appear in JEE Main examination.
26th April 2018, 12:21 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

JEE Main is the first stage of examination. It is conducted by CBSE.

Candidates can make maximum three attempts to appear for JEE Main.

So, you are eligible to appear for JEE Main but not eligible for JEE Advanced examination.

For more information about JEE visit at www.jeemain.nic.in.
26th April 2018, 04:56 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Yes, you can give the JEE Mains third time. But it must in consecutive with 1st attempt during +2 examination.

The examination is of 360 marks with 120 marks from each of PCM and total 3 hours duration. There is negative marking also on each wrong answer of 1 mark.
26th April 2018, 05:12 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can definitely give the JEE Mains examination conducted by CBSE for admission in B.Tech/B.E courses three times consecutively.

The examination is conducted in the month of April and the results of Mains are announced in the first week of May. Then selected candidate are eligible for JEE Advance.
26th April 2018, 07:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

JEE refers to Joint Entrance Examination and same examination is a national level entrance examination held for offering admission in undergraduate technical degree courses like B.Tech/B.E. from CFTIs ( Centrally Funded Institutes of Technology ) such as IIT, NIT,etc. and other private engineering colleges.

Further, JEE is held by CBSE once every year in two stages which includes JEE Main and JEE Advanced respectively.

As far as you are concerned about getting third attempt for qualifying JEE Main while going to appear in Class 12th through NIOS board then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible as the maximum attempt allowed for JEE Main is three.

No, you cannot apply for JEE Main 2018 now as it has been held on 8th April 2018.

For more details regarding JEE Main you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?