25th October 2011, 12:46 PM
Karthikeyaraman karthik

Best colleges offering BCA course in South Bangalore with low fee structure?

. Am doing my second puc[CEBA] COURSE . Am willing do BCA course in bangalore , as am from a middle class family . I want to know the best college offering the BCA course in south bangalore at low fees . Plz any friend can send me suggestions , ideas , any thing . My e-mail id is :[email protected] friend mail me or call or message to my number :-8050027298 9738982409 , . Plz am wasting for my future , . Smile plz click :-):-)

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration?
  2. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  3. B.Com courses available at DU and their fee structure for 4 years program? Low fee colleges in North and South campus? Will bank provide education loan for studying B.Com?
  4. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala?
  5. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  6. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for BCA course in IP University? Fee structure for this course? List of Colleges offering this course under IP University?
  7. Which is the best college in north India for M.Tech in CSE offering low fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  9. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  10. List of colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore after completion of B.Com with 70% marks? -- [New]
  11. Fee structure for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee structure of the BCA course? Which are those top colleges?
  13. Can I get admission in Bangalore after doing BCA from Kurukshetra
  14. How to do B.Tech in M.E? Which colleges are offering B.Tech course without donation? Fee structure for the same?
  15. What is the fee structure of Ayurveda Colleges in Bangalore?
  16. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  17. Fee structure of colleges in and around Mumbai for BCA?
  18. Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?
15th December 2011, 11:57 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Best colleges offering BCA course in South Bangalore with low fee structure?

AVK Group of Institutions Bangalore, India
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)

Bangalore City College Bangalore, India
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)

East West Group Of Institutions Bangalore, India
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Ganga Kaveri Group Of Institutions Bangalore, India
Bachelor of Computer Applications
IBMR Business Schools Bangalore, India
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Indian Academy Group of Institutions Bangalore, India
BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)
Institute of Business Management & Technology (IBMT)
5th May 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges offering BCA course in South Bangalore with low fee structure?

I want to know the best colleges with low fee for BCA in bangalore...
25th June 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

I am a financially backward person. I would like to do BBM. Which is the best collage which will be limited in my financial status ?
25th June 2012, 06:08 PM
Audi A4

Best colleges offering BCA course in South Bangalore:-

1. Abhyudaya Degree College(ADC)
2. Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies(AIGS)
3. Acharya Institute of Technology
4. Acharya's Institute of Science
5. AIMS School of Business
6. Anupama College of Management Studies & Science(ACMSS)
7. Bangalore University
8. BET College of Management & Science(BETCOMS)
9. BMS College for Women
10. City College
9th March 2013, 03:36 PM
kalamandir

hi,,,,,,

Best colleges offering BCA course in South Bangalore with low fee structure

1.AIMS School of Business
2.Acharya Institute of Graduate Studies
3.Anupama College of Management Studies & Science
4.Abhyudaya Degree College
5.City College
6.Acharya's Institute of Science
7.Bangalore University
8.BET College of Management & Science

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th June 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

National Degree college Basavanagudi and jayanagar is good for BCA but its fee structure is very high.
And teachers are better in teaching and the principal of the college is worst lady ever seen.
She doesnot care for the students. She will make students to sit in dirty rooms:-@
1st August 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

is there any profitable placement after completing bca
9th March 2016, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I want more information about the duration of the course, the way how to get admitted, think u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?