28th January 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Group to take in intermediate and after intermediate for IAS?

Sir,
what group is to be taken in intermediate nd after completing intermediate nd which group is taken degree in order to study for ias? What group should be taken in intermediate to study ias

26th April 2014, 01:37 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Group to take in intermediate and after intermediate for IAS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
what group is to be taken in intermediate nd after completing intermediate nd which group is taken degree in order to study for ias? What group should be taken in intermediate to study ias
There is no such specific subject required to become IAS officer. It's quite depends upon you. You can choose any subject as you wish. But, we always suggest you to take commence (or) Arts stream in both the Intermediate and graduation course. Which is very useful to prepare for the examination at time of examination.

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Officer and this entrance examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for every year. To become a IAS officer you need to appear in Civil Service examination which conducted by UPSC for every. Graduation or equivalent qualification is required in order to apply for IAS examination. The Applicant age should be crossed 21 years and should not crossed 30 years for general category candidates and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

For more Information please visit here:- http://http://upsc.gov.in/
6th June 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
8th April 2015, 04:59 PM
amanshrivastava98

The posts of the IAS are filled up through the Civil Services Examination conducted by the UPSC every year.

According to the notification released by the UPSC :

* The candidate should be 21 years minimum at the time of application.

* The candidate must have possessed a graduation degree under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least from any recognized university.

So, there is no such group or combination of subjects is mentioned in the notification.

You can choose any group of subjects.
19th January 2017, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of intermediate from arts and i want to start coaching after clear my board exams so can i start
25th March 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Which College is Offer IAS Foundation With Intermediate in Andhra & Telangana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?