20th September 2013, 03:07 AM
likigouthi

How much is the fee structure for IAS coaching?

sir, can i know the amount for coaching of ias exam in best coaching center in hyderabad..? and also can i know the entrance fee for ias exam...?

5th February 2014, 02:18 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much is the fee structure for IAS coaching?

For appearing in the Civil Services, there is mainly three stage qualification process. Students opt for intensive coaching program. The best coaching centers for IPS in Chandigarh for preparation of Civil Services Exams are Brilliant Tutorials Pvt Ltd which has experienced faculty, and a committed management. They provide excellent course material and is considered to be the number one coaching centre in Punjab. They offer courses like i) UPSC Mains -Quality Enrichment Program (QEP), PSI/STI/Assistant exam courses. Another good coaching institute is Vision IAS Study which prepares the candidates for Civil Services Examination at all the 3 levels-Preliminary Test, Main Examination and Personality Test. The fee structure usually ranges between Rs 50,000to Rs 1.5 lakh annually.
18th June 2015, 12:12 AM
sairam0123

Hello.

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services.

IAS exam is conducted in three phases
Preliminary Test.
Main test.
Personality exam.

The fee structure generally depends on the quality education they provide to the students and the infrastructure of the coaching institutes.
Generally the fee structure ranges from 60,000 to 1 lakh annual y.
But the fee structure is different for different different institutes.
18th June 2015, 08:59 AM
VSB yuvaraj

Ther is no currect fees structure is available in india.
the fees structure is different for different institution.
it is depend on the institution.
why because this institution not depend upon the government it is depend upon the private
18th June 2015, 06:12 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Every year, lakhs of candidates appearing in Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC. But only few hundreds are able to succeed in this examination.

# Due to popularity, awareness and craze for IAS Examination among the youth, today large number of coaching institutes are running across the country. All of them are claiming for your success in above said examination if you go for studying in these coaching institutes. But note that no any coaching institute can guaranteed your success in the examination. Coaching institute can provide you only the quality study material, lectures on subjects and doubt clearing sessions. Only the hard work and proper planning ensures the success of candidate in the examination.

# Moreover, the fee structure of all these coaching institutes differ from institute to institute. The fee structure of a coaching institute depends upon its reputation, infrastructure, experienced teaching faculty, placement record etc.

# Generally, the fee structure of a coaching institute is range from Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/-.
31st March 2016, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Are prelims questions are objective and mains are also objective?
17th May 2016, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I have a question how much is monthly fee for IAS coaching centre
26th June 2016, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir, can i know the amount for coaching of ias exam in best coaching center in patiala ..? and also can i know the entrance fee for ias exam.
2nd March 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of vision ias academy for one year course for hindhi medium students.
1st May 2017, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can i know the amount for coaching of ias exam in best coaching center in patiala ..? and also can i know the entrance fee for ias exam
21st October 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure of universal school of administration in vijayanagar Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?