23rd May 2011, 11:43 PM
basu8722345655

After completing 2nd year science which course should I do?

hello friends i am basu . i have just completed my second year science with ordinary result . please suggest me which course is better to me . and i am interested in computer and technicaly well . please suggest and also send sms to this number 8722345655 from karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SET exam after completing M.Tech 2nd year in computer science and engineering
  2. Am I eligible to write Civil Service Exam after completing my 2nd year engineering?
  3. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  4. Can I get admission to 2nd year MCA after completing BSc computer science with 60%?
  5. Can I get admission to MCA 2nd year after completing BSc computer science
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which is the exam to be written for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  7. Detailed process of admission in B.E computer 2nd year after completing BSc Computer Science?
  8. How to study in top colleges in India after completing 2nd year intermediate
  9. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. How to apply aeronautical engineering after completing 12th science? -- [New]
  11. After completing 2nd year science which course should I do?
  12. What will be the best field for me after completing B.A 2nd year?
  13. Which course to take after completing 2nd PUC Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission to 2nd year engineering in VNIT Nagpur?
  15. Which subjects to choose after completion of 2nd year science
  16. Can I register for IPCC after completing B.Com 2nd year?
  17. What to do after completing 2nd Inter? How to apply for that? What is the syllabus?
  18. Is it possible to join B.E ECE direct 2nd year after doing 12th science?
27th August 2011, 09:33 PM
saugata2008

Default Re: After completing 2nd year science which course should I do?

I thin you are a B.Sc student , so According to my opinion hardware and networking can be a good option for you .Because it has so much opportunity.
Now it depends on you that how much you are interested in that subject .

thank you
3rd December 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 2nd (12thclas) year science of ordinary result what should i do.iam interested in internet and agreeiculture.
3rd December 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 2nd year science with ordinary result.i have interested in computer and agreeculter and also medical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?