9th June 2011, 04:46 PM
Priya Hanan

Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure?

am an MPC student. i have completed my intermediate state syllabus with 92.5%. am interested to study CA. what is the process of studying CA?please inform me the complete details of joining CA such as entrance tests,course duration, courses to study, fee structure etc

Related Questions:
  1. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  3. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  4. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  5. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course?
  6. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  7. What is the procedure of ICWA after b.Com degree? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  8. What is the duration and fee structure of ICWAI?
  9. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  10. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  11. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  12. Procedure, fee structure, duration and last date of registration for AMIE course?
  13. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  14. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
  15. DOEACC O level course details: Procedure to join, fee structure, course duration, centers?
  16. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  17. Procedure to do D.Ed course? What is the duration and the fee structure for the same?
  18. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
12th June 2011, 09:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure?

You will need to join in for the CPT level. The cost of the course is Rs 6000/-. Other than that you will need to buy the prospectus too which will cost you Rs 100/-. All the relevant information will be available in the same. Make sure you apply atleast 9 months before the exam.
16th June 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure?

How can i register for ca cpt test?
21st June 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

what the matter of cpt course about 3months or 6months for ca
21st June 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I m student of b com i know about duration of each stage of ca
22nd June 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

tell me about ca duration
30th June 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Is It True that now Excemption is Allowed on CPT for Those Who Cleaed graduation in Comm. with 50%..
1st July 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i m studying in b.com 1st semister and i have registered for cpt which was on 19 june 2011 and want to know about articleship and total time for compliting c.a final exam
2nd July 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

ca course details
3rd July 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to know CA course detail
4th July 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

tell me about C A duration and all sujects
6th July 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Completed course fees
7th July 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

tell me About CA How many fees, duration
8th July 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

after cpt what next
13th July 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

sir pls tell the fees structure and tell about the date of registar ph.9789904998
21st July 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the cost of course of pcc?
26th July 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

What is duration of ca after graduation . can i do ca after B.A
27th July 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

how many paper we have to give
23rd August 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to its cource fees for all the year
27th August 2011, 02:17 PM
Mannu2525

Arrow Re: Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure?

Dear,
If you want to take CA exam then first look at eligibility for CA that is given below.

Eligibilty
•-> 12 pass in commerce from any recognized board.
•-> Min. passing marks in 12 board examination.

Process of examination of CA
CA course is divided into three module
•-> Foundation course ( must be qualified within 3 year from registration)
•-> Executive Program
•-> Professional Program

Fee structure : Submit Rs. 7004 at the time of registration. Rs. 2254 is the fee of foundation program.

For further detail, Please contact at address mention below
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI BHAWAN,Post Box No.36,
C-1, Sector-1, NOIDA-201301,
Distt: Gautam Budhnagar (U.P.)

Ph: 0120 3989398, Fax 0120 3054842
Email [email protected]

GOOD LUCK

with Regards,
~Manvendra~
27th September 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Assalam-o-alaikum,
I am doing I.COM , and please tell me about C.A course (fee,duration,institute),
and i want to study the C.A after my I.COM
(Zeeshan)
1st October 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for C.A
1st October 2011, 08:29 PM
shrijan00

hy.
You will need to join in for the CPT level. The cost of the course is Rs 6000/-. Other than that you will need to buy the prospectus too which will cost you Rs 100/-. All the relevant information will be available in the same. Make sure you apply atleast 9 months before the exam.

27th August 2011, 06:47 AM
Mannu2525

Re: Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure?

Dear,
If you want to take CA exam then first look at eligibility for CA that is given below.

Eligibilty
10th October 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed b.sc comp.sci i want to do ca wats d procedure
14th October 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

what do u mean by cpt level is that a course ,how much time does it takes and what are its eligibility?
15th October 2011, 01:29 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Dear,

Eligibilty

Process of examination of CA
CA course is divided into three module
•-> Foundation course ( must be qualified within 3 year from registration)
•-> Executive Program
•-> Professional Program

Fee structure : Submit Rs. 7004 at the time of registration. Rs. 2254 is the fee of foundation program.

For further detail, Please contact at address mention below
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI BHAWAN,Post Box No.36,
C-1, Sector-1, NOIDA-201301,
Distt: Gautam Budhnagar (U.P.)
Ph: 0120 3989398, Fax 0120 3054842
Email [email protected]
19th October 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i Have completed Diploma IN Computer science , I am interested in CA Please Tell is it possible to do and its procedure
18th November 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the duraion of ca course?
25th November 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I have completed B.Com in 2008.

I have completed B, Com in 2008. Can I join for intermediate directly without CPT?
25th November 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I have completed B.Com in 2008.

I have completed B, Com in 2008. Can I join for intermediate directly without CPT?
20th December 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc in 2005.can I join for intermediate directly without CPT?
20th December 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc in 2005.can I join for intermediate directly without CPT?
27th December 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

I finished my BA English and now i want to do CA. What is the examination at first I have to do and the course and fee structure
30th January 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

what's the duration of ca course??????????
30th January 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

After 12th completion & clear the CPT exam, what's the duration of ca course???????????????
2nd February 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT IS COURSE
6th February 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

i want fees structure of c.a
20th February 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i finished my 12th exam.and i wanted to join CA but i not intrested in doing b.com please sujest me.contact me at: 9688558818
24th February 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

detail structure of CA
28th February 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i finished my 11th exam in science with 60% but i not intertested in doing 12th science. i interested & wanted to join ca i want to do it but what i have to do i dont know pls reply me sir cont me at :- 8125869991
13th March 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

tell me the detailed guidance of ca papers
15th March 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I registered in the year 2003 but i discontinued. I want to study CA now. Can i register under ICAI or Continue with old registation? Pls give the answer at the earliest.
18th March 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 2 with mec group. Please tell me the details about the duration,fees,institutes with quality education in ca course. Please reply at the earliest. mail me at [email protected]
20th March 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my T.y.B.Com and nw I am in final year of MBA-Finance but I want do CA also so please tell me what are the procedure and fees
20th March 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my T.Y.B.Com and nw I am in Final year of MBA-finance but I want to do CA also so please tell me procedure and fee regarding CA
20th March 2012, 02:22 PM
Prashantjustinhunt

Cool Re: Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure?

Hi, I'm Prashan or can call me Justin. I see your query...but having not enough knowledge about it except the duration is about 4 years.
I'll get back to this post in meantime. Take care.
31st March 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 3b.com please tell me the procees of c.a
9th April 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I am a house wife i completed B.Sc in 2000 can i do this CA course and what procedure for the same
9th April 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY S.S.C EXAM THIS YEAR .I WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE FOR STUDYING C.A?WHAT IS THE COURSE DURATION ?
9th April 2012, 04:22 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

ANY STREAM (ARTS,COMMERCE OR SCIENCE)STUDENT CAN JOIN CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY

There are 3 level in CA which candidate have to clear to be chartered accountant.

Chartered Accountancy is professional who manages company's balance sheet and keep the tax obligation of company as less as possible.

Chartered Accountancy are always required in corporate sector and they can even practice independently.

MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR APPEARING IN CPT

10+2 PASSED from recognized board.

or

Graduates/ Post Graduates are eligible to directly join IPCC and Articleship provided they fulfill minimum marks criteria .

There are three stages in CA

Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
IPCC
Final examination

CA it takes around 4.5 years on whole.

After clearing both IPCC (group I & II )

You can appear for final examination

CA FEE

C A TOTAL fee is around 40000/- to 45000/-.

Chartered accountancy is the course cover various topics on finance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?