19th August 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of M.Phil course? Duration and the exams to be answered/

please let me know the fees structure of M.Phil Duration of course and exams etc...
Suman Antil

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of M.Phil course? Duration and the exams to be answered/
  2. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  3. Colleges, qualification and fee structure of M.Phil (CS)?
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  5. Fee structure and duration of BAMS (AM)? Names of available scholarships for this course?
  6. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  7. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  8. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  9. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  10. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  11. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to get admission in M.Phil degree course? Fee structure of the entrance exam?
  13. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University? -- [New]
  14. Fee structure and Duration for ICWAI course?
  15. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  16. Is Manav Bharti University of Himachal Pradesh recognized by UGC? Is their M.Phil Degree Valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee structure and duration of FICO course?
  18. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
5th January 2012, 04:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of M.Phil course? Duration and the exams to be answered/

Your query is lacking information regarding subject like which subject you want to do M.phil so please give us full information so that we can sort out your problem Admission process and fee structure varies from university to university though to pursue M.phil ,Master degree in the concerned subject from an accredited University with 55% marks.Basically its duration is of one year and the fee structure as per my knowledge is around eight to ten thousand.Yet the date has not declared and selection is based on Entrance Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
10th February 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of M.Phil course? Duration and the exams to be answered/

Can i do m.phil. After doing bcom or mcom
26th April 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

duration of M Phil in Management and the fee structure also
7th July 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for M.phil?
4th December 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.phil in finance after doing mba in finance?
4th August 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

can you please give correct duration of m.phil in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?